Light Sprites During Night-Time/Raining

ziscor

This is all "Super WIP" in the man's own words, so I don't think performance will be a problem when this feature is done.

And I think the Golf lights work the same way the Railway and the Chairlifts work. They are lights centered at the first car of a vehicle train. Looks amazing for the Golf Course, but I was wondering if the entire Golf Course should be lit. If not, a larger light orb for the peeps so they can see as far as the hole at least. :P

Edited by ziscor
  • Like 1

I thought you might like this!

Some updates to the light - now occluding based on depth, the lights are far more focussed:

rt-light.gif

foggy-light-4.gif

Very experimental features, so it isn't entirely stable, doesn't work on all zoom levels, &c, &c. 

Edited by JeroenDStout
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, JeroenDStout said:

I thought you might like this!

Some updates to the light - now occluding based on depth, the lights are far more focussed:

Very experimental features, so it isn't entirely stable, doesn't work on all zoom levels, &c, &c. 

Stunning. Just stunning.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/24/2017 at 21:01, giraty said:

I tried earlier this month, it seems to be temporarily disabled, I can't get the option checked (it's always grey non-selectable). Not that my current laptop can run it....(the last time I tried lights effect that works, fps is lower than 1)

Mine isn't greyed out, its selectable, it just doesn't work. You have to set the Render Engine to hardware display and it'l become tickable (least for me.)

Its not a huge deal, I was just working on a solo park and wanted to make sure night lighting was adequate :P