Rapid Group Park no.1

UTMAN

The timer should not increase in my opinion.

Also I dislike this entrance. It's big and has a lot pf paths, abd then there's that circular path with a lot of trees on it, so there will be a lot of roots underneath, however there's a tunnel going through.

I don't want t sound harsh, just giving my opinion :P

SCR10.png

Built a hill that has a mini version of parts of San Francisco on it, complete with trams.  Added lots of new scenery objects (feel free to remove the unused ones if you need space for other scenery objects in the future).  Also built lots of benches, lamps, and trash bins.  If anyone wants, feel free to alter the hill- just don't delete what's already there. 

Rapid Group Park 1.02.sv6

Claimed: -
Players: @Broxzier, @jensj12, @imlegos  @UTMAN , Cascadia
Cooldown (2): -

The cooldown list is meant for those who need to wait for others before they can build again. 'Putting yourself at the end of the list' is not the same as in the normal group parks, as anyone from that list may claim it.

Claimed: -
Players: Broxzier, jensj12, imlegos,  UTMAN ,
Cooldown (2): Cascadia(2)

I'd prefer the hill to look more naturally, but perhaps we can make more plateaus like you've done for the attractions and pahts on it. I bet that'll look very nice.

5 hours ago, jensj12 said:

The cooldown list is meant for those who need to wait for others before they can build again. 'Putting yourself at the end of the list' is not the same as in the normal group parks, as anyone from that list may claim it.

Claimed: -
Players: Broxzier, jensj12, imlegos,  UTMAN ,

I'd prefer the hill to look more naturally, but perhaps we can make more plateaus like you've done for the attractions and pahts on it. I bet that'll look very nice.

Whoops- forgot about that.

I've disguised part of the hill with scenery and deliberately left the other parts for other people to build rides on or/and through, build scenery, or even remove if needed. 

I haven't forgotten. This is supposed to be more realistic than the other Group Parks, I seem to recall. We need less Roller Coasters in here and more of everything else. I suggest avoiding to build rides in every single turn as well, please.

Edited by ziscor

Well I'll claim the park then, if no one is replying or something.... I'll try to take Broxzier's opnion aswell. I'll start to build a child segment of the park, and I think we should make it into an American6San Francisco themed to maintain Cascadia's original idea aswell.

Claimed: UTMAN
Players: Broxzier, jensj12, imlegos, 

Also, I will make another rule to kinda give some life into the project. 

Every 24/h after the last claim past without someone claiming the park the timer goes down by 1.

So basically if 24 hours later no one claims the park I reduce the cooldown by one so Cascadia will be able to claim it again.

I'm sure once Group Park 3 is done, we'll all move on to this project. More people are key to enjoying this format of rapid claiming. :D

I'd claim it now, but I'm waiting to see you veterans build more so I can understand the building style. I hardly build with realism in mind so hope to gain more from this project particularly!

Well, when Group Park 3 is done, I think Group Park 4 will be next. I never intented this project as a main one. More like a side one. You know, while you wait, since there are 10 people ahead of you in the queue line at the Group Park 3, this project gives you some busy time, so you don't get bored in the waiting. :D Also, I am no veteran, experienced or skilled builder at all. :D I was hoping for more experienced players thoug, since you have only 4 hours. So you have to be efficent and good with scenery, also you don't have much time to make the stuff you wanted.

If I can get an icon for my terrain objects pack, I could add that for like a mine themed area. (Or just general terraforming)

No, my terraforming skills are not limited to just Mine Train coasters, I've built a terra-based Twist on Blind's MPStream

Edited by imlegos
16 hours ago, ziscor said:

I'm sure once Group Park 3 is done, we'll all move on to this project. More people are key to enjoying this format of rapid claiming. :D

I'd claim it now, but I'm waiting to see you veterans build more so I can understand the building style. I hardly build with realism in mind so hope to gain more from this project particularly!

2 hours ago, Broxzier said:

@ziscor: You still have it claimed, but your time is long past :P Do you still want to continue?

He said that he was thinking about claiming it, but decided against it.  ;)