Unable to find RCT2 installation directory

So I try to run Open RCT2 and this is all I get "Unable to find RCT2 installation directory. Please select the directory where you installed RCT2!", I try to direct it to the folder that it's located and nothing happens. I downloaded RTC2 triple thrill pack from steam, so I know it's located under steam>steamapps>common. But after that no matter what folder I direct it to related to RCT2, it won't run the game. When I direct it to the entire folder of RCT2 it just leaves the prompt window open and nothing happens. I try running the game before I do this too, nothing works still. I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem either. Does anyone know what I can do?

32 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

The path that you enter should include the RollerCoaster Tyoon 2 folder, not just the folder in which this folder exists. This is usually directly under Program Files (x86).

This would probably mean either Program Files (x86) > Atari > Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack or Program Files (x86) > Infogram Interactive > Roller Coaster Tycoon. I'm not sure what the separate expansion packs would be filed under.

• 2 weeks later...