Get featured on the homepage

Hi OpenRCT2'ersI'm looking for a nice image to replace the existing one above the home page. Do you want to be featured on OpenRCT.net? Create a park and post your screenshot in this topic.Multiple images per user are allowed, so you can create a variety of screenshots. The best ones will be collected and put into a poll!May the best one win! :D

Is there a deadline?What resolution do you need?Perhaps make it a slideshow to fade in to another screenshot every X seconds, that way multiple people can win!I really like the idea of having the community make these, it would be nice if we could make them related to the seasons and update the every few months or so.

I'm not setting a deadline just now since there have to be at least a few contributions. A slideshow is something I have thought of too, but I think that would really 'clutter' the homepage, but I can try it and see how it turns out.About the resolution: 990px wide and 250px high. Make sure your zoomed in 100% in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hee guys, I took some pic's of my best park. Hope you like it. (all original, no mods)Indoor thrill rides with monorail:View imageFlying carpet on outside of building and sitting area:View imageMulti dimensional rollercoaster with building:View imageDutch flag flower fields:View imageNice scenery shot with small bridges:View imageA part of the central building in my park:View imageCan't recall the name of this ride:View imageTwo wooden rollercoasters that look like one:View imagePic of the water themed section:View imageA river raft attraction take goes through scenery:View imageScenery of sitting area, big bridge and railway:View imageTwo of the same type of attractions on the outside of a building:View image One of the four miniture railway stations:View imageNice scenery pic with building:View imageThe bullet coaster:View imageAlot of scenery fell outside of the frame. I have more if you guys wish.