OpenRCT2 to RCT Classic track design export problem

I designed a Splash Boat ride on my laptop via OpenRCT2. I included there an "On Ride photo section". Then I sent the track design to my mobile phone where I exported it. Now, everytime I click to build Splash Boat ride in rctc, my game crashes. I think it happens because the photo ride section isn't included in rctc game. Now I don't have an in-game way to delete the track since the game crashes first. Is there a way to access the ride folder by my mobile to delete it from there? (I use an Android.) If not, is there any other possible solution? 

Thank you for response.

Edited by Houston
Accidentally submitted first while the question was incomplete.

Ok, thanks. You will need to take a look on the file system. You can do that with a file manager (available in the Play Store) or by connecting the device to a computer with a USB cable.

Unfortunately, the internet appears a little thin on details as to where RCT Classic stores its files. I would love to say which directory to look in, but lacking both an Android device and RCT Classic, I cannot look it up. What I would do is connect the phone to a computer and search for the name of the track design, or for files ending in *.TD6 (the track format that RCT2 and RCT Classic use).