B & M Coasters

Also when I sent a spinning wild mouse coaster underwater (I turned off clearance checks) when the ride hit the end of the track the car began to walk like a lost guest and the game said it was traveling at 40km/h (and the speed randomly started changing) and the guests lived the crash (now all stuck in the car and underwater) and, I could now click on them like guests that are on the path.

it was really strange

Screenshot (18).png

Edited by CrazeDesk
4 hours ago, CrazeDesk said:

Just wondering where can I find a list of all the coaster made by B & M in the game. 

By default, the game includes the following B&M rides:

• Twister Coaster
  • Hyper Twister Coaster (wide cars)
  • Stand-up Twister Coaster
  • Floorless Coaster
  • Inverted Coaster
  • Flying Coaster
  • Vertical Drop Roller Coaster (note that the game depicts 6 across non-floorless trains, which don't actually exist. The 6 across dive trains are all floorless).

That's almost every B&M coaster type, except the wing coaster and the family inverted coaster, which didn't exist when the game was made.

3 hours ago, CrazeDesk said:

when the ride hit the end of the track the car began to walk like a lost guest

Is it set to boat hire mode? That causes this since boat hire rides can have incomplete circuits, and will wander around if they leave the track.

• Informative 1
6 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Is it set to boat hire mode? That causes this since boat hire rides can have incomplete circuits, and will wander around if they leave the track.

Yes it was in boat hire mode thanks for explaining things.

8 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

By default, the game includes the following B&M rides:

• Twister Coaster
  • Hyper Twister Coaster (wide cars)
  • Stand-up Twister Coaster
  • Floorless Coaster
  • Inverted Coaster
  • Flying Coaster
  • Vertical Drop Roller Coaster (note that the game depicts 6 across non-floorless trains, which don't actually exist. The 6 across dive trains are all floorless).

That's almost every B&M coaster type, except the wing coaster and the family inverted coaster, which didn't exist when the game was made. 

Just to be clear, that's everything in the game with just the rct2 installation or with the rct1 installation as well? 

1 hour ago, CrazeDesk said:

Just to be clear, that's everything in the game with just the rct2 installation or with the rct1 installation as well? 

I'm talking about RCT2, but RCT1 doesn't include any B&M rides that are not also in RCT2. RCT2 includes every B&M coaster type that existed at the time of the game's release.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Informative 1