6 seat floorless dive coaster?? Where to find it?

1 hour ago, djwessie said:

But that would not add much to realism right?

It's not ideal, but to the best of my knowledge nobody has made this train for RCT2. You could try asking on NE as well, but I don't think you're going to find it.

You could substitute a similar train in its place - either the 6 across train with a floor, or a floorless train with a different number of seats (both 4 and 8 are available).

If you really need a 6-across floorless dive train, you're probably going to have to create it.

Not sure what you have against NE but if this train exists somewhere, they will probably know about it.  But I doubt that it does - if you're not willing to compromise with a similar train or create the train you need, you will most likely have to choose a different ride type to build.

Edited by X7123M3-256

I have had big fights with the board of NE about the judging. That they only apply a certain style and that too much of the content shown is most of the time copy paste. And they are not willing to accept a different creative mind then their standards. But Let's not talk about NE. I want to create the ride by myself, but I just don't have the knowhow to do it. 

6 hours ago, djwessie said:

I want to create the ride by myself, but I just don't have the knowhow to do it. 

If you can create a 3D model, I can turn it into an object file for you (since I have a program that does that for me). I also have the 3D models I created for the 8 seat version that you could use as a starting point.

I can't create a 3D model. I can't even draw the right lines. But the Baron1889, The new Dive machine in China, Valkyria in Liseberg and Kraken in Heide Park are 6 seat floorless Dive Coasters. So they become more commonly build now. The new Dive Machines are 10 seaters or 6. The 8 seat Divers are Sheikra and the Sheikra clone in China. So they are very rare in existance. See why we want the 6 seater here?

19 hours ago, djwessie said:

The new Dive Machines are 10 seaters or 6.

This is false. The last dive machine built with 10 seat trains was the aforementioned Chinese Sheikra clone in 2009. Everything since has had 6 or 8 across trains. The dive machines with 8 seat floorless trains are Sheikra, Valravn, Draken, and Yukon Striker (under construction, but promotional material shows 8 seat trains). There's also Oblivion and it's Taiwanese clone with non-floorless 8 across trains. The 6 across trains are the most common train type,  but taken together there are more installations of larger DMs (8 or 10 across with the wider track) than the smaller ones.

But that's beside the point - I'm not saying the 6 across train would not be useful, all I'm saying is that I don't think this train has been made for RCT2, so you probably won't be able to find it anywhere unless you make it. Just because it would be a useful train to have doesn't necessarily mean that it exists somewhere; there are many ride types that could be in the game that nobody has made.