New Menu suggestions (Cheats) in the GUI

djwessie

Hello.

Is it possible to add the following?

- Add a friction option for coasters which we can adjust with a button?

- Add a option for custom trains to add train and coach numbers to -1 for certain coaster types like in the old 8 cars trainer?

- Adding a button to hide supports on different coasters (We now have to use a Support Blocker)

Regards,

Wes

13 hours ago, djwessie said:

Hello.

Is it possible to add the following?

- Add a friction option for coasters which we can adjust with a button?

- Add a option for custom trains to add train and coach numbers to -1 for certain coaster types like in the old 8 cars trainer?

- Adding a button to hide supports on different coasters (We now have to use a Support Blocker)

Regards,

Wes

There's already a cheat to adjust friction (or more accurately, the train mass - the friction in game appears to be constant).

An option to set negative train lengths is something that could be added - the current option to set train lengths imposes this restriction but the game does not (I thought when it was implemented that nobody would want to make the train length negative).

Hiding supports without a support blocker would require a new save format, unless you're looking for an option that would hide all supports similar to the "invisible ride tracks" option that already exists.

EDIT: Apparently it's already possible to hide supports without a support blocker.

Edited by X7123M3-256

No, I want to be able to disablenit.per ride, cause a wooden coaster needs to be supported. And I have patience for the new save format since it is in the works. The train mass cheat is currently not implemented in the GUI, but only in the console version of the game I have been told. I want to do it clickwise, not scriptwise. The -1 option is essential for some custom trains.