Strange Ride Ratings

I have no idea why but when I first test out my custom rides they have something like 5.67 excitement then I realize I could add something to some flat points on a ride and then my excitement rating drops to about 0.89. If I change back the ride to the way it was it stays at 0.89 after the third test run. I don't understand why this happens but it's strange af.

Also, my rides no matter how pathetic the ride is the intensity is always Ultra Extreme even if my rides don't have any banking or loops or anything special it's always Ultra Extreme can someone please explain why this happens? 

Just now, CrazeDesk said:

5.67 excitement then I realize I could add something to some flat points on a ride and then my excitement rating drops to about 0.89.

The game imposes certain minimum requirements on things like maximum drop height - if you don't meet them, your excitement rating is penalized. That means a very small change in the ride's layout can have a big impact on excitement if it means failing to meet one of these requirements. If you don't post screenshots, nobody can tell you exactly what is wrong, but I'd imagine that's what's happening.

Just now, CrazeDesk said:

Also, my rides no matter how pathetic the ride is the intensity is always Ultra Extreme even if my rides don't have any banking or loops or anything special it's always Ultra Extreme can someone please explain why this happens? 

If you don't have any banking that's probably why. Check your G-forces - if any of them are red, that's too high and your intensity will increase as a result. Again, if you don't post screenshots nobody can say exactly what's wrong.