Downloading the Latest Release

I downloaded the OpenRCT release over a year ago and want to download the latest release, but I wanted to know a few things before I do:

• In the latest release, will all of my progress remain? I played through many of the scenarios and would hate to start over.
  • Will all my custom object flies be transferred to the latest version?
  • Can my old version and the latest release coexist on my computer or do I need to uninstall the old version before downloading the new one?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, cheyjordan said:

In the latest release, will all of my progress remain? I played through many of the scenarios and would hate to start over. 

I haven't tested this, but I don't see any reason why it would. As long as you don't delete the OpenRCT2 directory, all game state should be preserved. Also, you can turn off scenario locking if you'd prefer to have everything available.

Will all my custom object flies be transferred to the latest version? 

Yes, but they might have to be moved. Recent versions of OpenRCT2 will not load custom objects from the vanilla game's ObjData directory - custom objects must be placed in OpenRCT2/object directory instead.

Can my old version and the latest release coexist on my computer or do I need to uninstall the old version before downloading the new one? 

Yes they can, but I'm not sure why you'd want this. I recommend using the OpenRCT2 launcher - it will automatically update your game when a new version is released.

• Informative 2