Question About ORCT2

I am pleased to find this website and loved the tweaks it has to offer. But the thing is, why I am limited to limits for sekects of rides and other such? I am hoping in the future version, it will allow me to enable all rides and attractions as well.

And other question, please view this snapshot and what this caused and how I can fix it?

Thanks again :)

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, UniverisaC said:

But the thing is, why I am limited to limits for sekects of rides and other such?

Because the game's save files have a fixed number of slots for objects. This limit cannot be increased without changing the save format, which will probably happen eventually but don't expect it anytime soon.

1 hour ago, UniverisaC said:

And other question, please view this snapshot and what this caused and how I can fix it?

You are running OpenRCT2 with administrator privileges. This is not a good idea from a security standpoint.

8 hours ago, Broxzier said:

You may be playing on an administrator account. If so, you should create a new account with user privileges, and use that, or make your current account a normal user.

Or maybe next version, make it workable on any account user level? ;)  by the way thanks for the tip.