Invisible Queue Line Signs

This might of been already posted about... but I didn't find it... but I'm looking for a way to get rid of the queue line signs without getting rid of the queue lines.  Is this possible?  I'm hating those scrolling queue line signs and don't really have an option to cover it up with scenery on the map I'm working on.

There is a flag for it in the code, which tells the game when a queue is the end of a line for a ride. There is no way to edit this currently, though. I've considered adding it to the role inspector, but didn't because of possible side-effects. As a workaround you can simply hide the queue with a corrupt element, and copy over a new path that is higher in the list but at the same height for a visual queue, but without the banner. 

1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

There is a flag for it in the code, which tells the game when a queue is the end of a line for a ride. There is no way to edit this currently, though. I've considered adding it to the role inspector, but didn't because of possible side-effects. As a workaround you can simply hide the queue with a corrupt element, and copy over a new path that is higher in the list but at the same height for a visual queue, but without the banner. 

Ah... ok... corrupt element... I have more learning...lol... Does this cause much glitches in the graphics?  I've noticed when I started playing around with clearance checks it seemed to create some glitches.