Guests Unable To Reach Shop

I have a pathing problem. 
First before we get into it, I know the pathing in this park is focused more on aesthetics than functionality. That's fine. But I have a problem where NONE of my guests are bu ying from this stall. And it's causing extreme pathing issues. 

6e90acbc6265cac539f8c727c8e385ee.jpg
https://gyazo.com/6e90acbc6265cac539f8c727c8e385ee

As you can see before and after the entrance i have a few hundred guests who want to eat at the shops in the grey building next to dippin dots. Yet no one actually can reach it? I also have guests waling inside the building. They just never shop there and complain about finding food. Is there something I'm missing? thanks.

The shop may not be properly connected. To fix: if you have ‘disable clearance checks’ cheat on, disable that cheat (so clearance checks are on). Then rebuild the path in front of the shop. Check if the path visually extends to the shop. If haven’t looked at the save, but this is by far the most common cause of this problem.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jensj12 said:

The shop may not be properly connected. To fix: if you have ‘disable clearance checks’ cheat on, disable that cheat (so clearance checks are on). Then rebuild the path in front of the shop. Check if the path visually extends to the shop. If haven’t looked at the save, but this is by far the most common cause of this problem.

This won't work if there's a wall in front of the shop, as there appears to be. Zero clearance and paths don't get along well when it comes to passing through ride tracks or walls. Use the tile inspector and check to see if the path in front of the stall is connected. If not, fix it by clicking the little box to make it connect! :)

• Winner 2

For some reason I can only post once a day, so I had to wait until today to reply. But yes, zero clearance placement was the issue. (I didn't place the paths FYI) its a multiplayer park and my friend did lol. But I turned it off, redid the paths and people bought their food, and spread out in the park naturally. So thank you!