Possibility to change the arrow keys to WASD keys to make me love the game again

sticks

Hello from germany. -  In the last days i rediscovered my old love to the game rollercoaster tycoon 2, but using the arrow keys is getting me down  - It would be so nice if there was the possibility to change/remap the arrow keys to the WASD keys on the keyboard. - In my case i have played nearly 400 hours of factorio (I would recommend to check this game if you don't know it already) and there the WASD keys are used for map scrolling. - Now in OpenRCT2 i always default to this keys and it's a horrific feeling to use the arrow keys instead ;) (or scroll with the mouse) - It would be my number 1 feature if it would be possible to play OpenRCT2 also with WASD keys. :)

Edited by sticks

Welcome!

What you're asking is already possible, even in vanilla RCT2 I think.

5b44c8b3541b8_2018-04-1022-01-18.png.15abbb2d1ead754ecf12850f83e3f216.png5b44c8b3d4866_ForestFrontiers2018-07-1016-52-26.png.ee74f74b5a8d8b47ac32fa569b62340b.png

Go to options, cogs tab, click "Shortcut keys...", then scrolld down to the "Scroll map X" part and simply click on them to change it to a new hotkey.

Edited by Broxzier