Vincent's Community Park of Realism

I'm starting a new server that will excel at realism and specificity. If you're more into making crazy new ideas and making coasters that are... very extreme, then this isn't the server for you. If you, however, want to make a park that is immersive but still cool, this is the server for you. Come now to create fantastic new worlds that push the limits of prettiness.

Side note, you will have to ask for permission and join my discord. I really don't want to advertise myself too much. However, because of the recent drama, I have to take these actions. However, I know that everyone is a special snowflake and won't do anything wrong.:)

I will see you all of you amazing players on the server.

• Like 1
On 4-7-2018 at 01:53, VincentsAnimations said:

I'm starting a new server that will excel at realism and specificity. If you're more into making crazy new ideas and making coasters that are... very extreme, then this isn't the server for you. If you, however, want to make a park that is immersive but still cool, this is the server for you. Come now to create fantastic new worlds that push the limits of prettiness.

Side note, you will have to ask for permission and join my discord. I really don't want to advertise myself too much. However, because of the recent drama, I have to take these actions. However, I know that everyone is a special snowflake and won't do anything wrong.:)

I will see you all of you amazing players on the server.

Cool, did you get started on the server yet? Would be nice if you could share some screens when you have something nice! I think it may also convince people to join your server and discord.

1 minute ago, Deurklink said:

Cool, did you get started on the server yet? Would be nice if you could share some screens when you have something nice! I think it may also convince people to join your server and discord.

Thank you, it's called the park of creativity. If you want to join I can give you more information.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...