Custom tracks moved to the Tracks folder not available in game

I just downloaded a bunch of custom tracks and drag-and-dropped them into the Tracks folder where all of the custom rides I created in-game are stored, but none of the new tracks are showing up when I go to build a new ride in the game. I accidentally saved a ride that I created in-game to a different folder and drag-and-dropped it to the Tracks folder, and that one isn't available either, so it's definitely not a compatibility issue. How do I get those rides to load?

I've tried the import tool in Track Designs Manager, but every time I try to use that, the game crashes. (I have an issue about that in Github.)

@Gymnasiast Good point--I misspoke. I added the files to the OpenRCT2/track folder, and they're not available in-game.

Edit: And now they're magically there. ?! Ah well. No clue what happened, but I'll take it.

On the subject, where to things like custom scenery, paths, etc. go?

Edited by Soni
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm playing on Android and when I go to the openrct2 folder, there isn't a tracks folder and when I go to the default directory for tracks (which is Openrct2-user) and paste my tracks there and I go to the tracks manager to install them, I press the custom track and it just says 'Unable to open file' or something.