Can't open downloaded park or scenery

I've just installed OpenRCT2 on my mac and i'm trying to open parks that i built in the past but it won't open them.
I want to get the scenery that i used in these parks, and it used to be that if you opened a park you automatically got the scenery that it uses.
If i download scenery items and put them in the scenery folder it doesn't show up in the game either :(

I used to make video's of my park builds and would like to start doing that again, but i not without the cool scenery i used to have.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC25Q56ubuIvZ9qF_XaVq-bg/videos

57 minutes ago, WispyGreens said:

I want to get the scenery that i used in these parks, and it used to be that if you opened a park you automatically got the scenery that it uses.

This still is the case. But this only works if the save file includes the scenery objects with it. Make sure you have "export plug-in objects with saved games" checked in the options.

If you have a save file which is not exported, the game will show you a list of the objects that are missing but you'll have to locate and download them manually.

59 minutes ago, WispyGreens said:

If i download scenery items and put them in the scenery folder it doesn't show up in the game either :(

You have to put them in the OpenRCT2/object folder, not the ObjData folder. This is a recent change.

• 4 months later...