Group Park 8

Broxzier

I'm sorry Giraty, but I really don't like this addition. The park is quite big, so there's absolutely no need to build right next to the map's edges. Since the coaster makes a lot of noise it'll also be nicer to move it further from the park entrance. I'd like to see it moved to another location in the park instead. The track and the wooden buildings are nice though.

I'm aware of the handymen getting off the paths issue, but since the new peep branch will be merged into the game today, that issue should be resolved in a few hours, so there's no need to change it.

Oof, I agree with Broxzier on this one.

- Very close to the map edge

- Very close to the park entrance

- Weird theme when you look at the surrounding areas

- Why have it run under the monorail? It removes all the supports from it.

This would look better in a forested / lumber themed area.

Noted. Why did I built it there? This is just personal preference since it looks alright to me. There's a plan to build tunnel under the monorail but I was waiting on park updates. 

Edited by giraty

Okkkkay, sorrry for the long turn. I've built a restaurant complexum with a small coaster on the top. I also started the park fence which anybody can continue if they would like to..... 
So that's about it!

You are up @RedScope53!

Claimed: - 
Queue:  RedScope53, Deurklink, Broxzier, giraty, UTMAN
Missed:  Wuis

EDIT: I rethinked the coaster on the top of the building and will remove it in my next turn and replace it with a small shuttle/helicopter ride or something like that. 

image.thumb.png.9f3e8811dea66fd7bcd423c2b10bdded.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 8.07a.sv6

Edited by UTMAN

A new coaster has been built, called The Crossing (because it crosses the paths; super lame, I know):

5af840c3ef46c_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark82018-05-1315-36-52.thumb.png.b7d6ac6a4bf37f2dd75869398ff3bf5a.png5af840c10d1ac_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark82018-05-1315-36-54.thumb.png.e3a431e6703065cec988325040d872ac.png5af840bdc07a1_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark82018-05-1315-37-01.thumb.png.0c2812abdb92e97d4e0f3cd89e21ad8e.png

I also did some tweaks around this area, like dirt underneath the paths (I'm very disappointed in you @UTMAN), a new handyman and some foliage to make the change in scenery not too abrupt.

Queue: giraty, UTMAN, Wuis, Deurklink, Broxzier
Missed: RedScope53

@giraty Show us what you've got :D

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 8.10.sv6

• Awesome 1

Okay. I've built a 'luxury' ship in the bay. Kinda bulky but I guess it will more than enough to serve it's purpose. I added stations for the monorail in the ship, also a new coaster called Chor Tempest!

it's stats are:

Excitement: 8.53
Intensity: 7.00
Nasuea: 3.59

Queue: Wuis, Deurklink, Broxzier
Missed: Redscope53, giraty

It's your turn @Wuis!

PS: @Broxzier Now I didn't forget to put dirt down! :P

image.thumb.png.287aa301eebc8ead22593197177144a0.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 8.11.sv6

Edited by UTMAN