[site] takes too long

I've had problems with the game taking long to start, and i've posted this in the "issues" forum at github. So yes i have a similar problem sometimes. It happens most often when i open the game through the launcher after the launcher has updated my game. But it sometimes happens randomly at other times when i try to open the game. It must have something to do with the object file checking. I am not currently a developer of the game so i have little understanding of this. 

But yes i do have this issue too. The game takes 4 minutes to start when this happens...

Edited by joshmarsilio
20 minutes ago, joshmarsilio said:

I've had problems with the game taking long to start, and i've posted this in the "issues" forum at github. So yes i have a similar problem sometimes. It happens most often when i open the game through the launcher after the launcher has updated my game. But it sometimes happens randomly at other times when i try to open the game. It must have something to do with the object file checking. I am not currently a developer of the game so i have little understanding of this. 

But yes i do have this issue too. The game takes 4 minutes to start when this happens...

Welp, this topic is about loading the main site (openrct2.org) too long

• Like 1

im using Google Chrome  on an x64 machine, it is connecting but i have no idea why it is connecting.

like i said, it’d probably be better if an admin contacted me via discord if anything.

i have done 3 cache cleans, with cookies and enabled a few settings. did a /flushdns command in command prompt, stil nothing

Edited by RoyTheDragon