Drive-In Cinema

S-Man42

4 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Maybe next time try a different file format that doesn't load as slow, like mp4 or webm. :P Maybe even just a screenshot. I do like the concept and the mix of cars. Only the tram vehicle looks a bit out of place.

But the shark looks completely normal, right? :P

30 minutes ago, Deurklink said:

But the shark looks completely normal, right? :P

man you are always looking to bully animals with sharp teeth!1!!

leaf us alone. like mr minetrain, horse and boat aren't standouts nor have you mentioned all the carbon dioxide all these cars create!1!! 

No tram anymore (updated video). The more I looked at it the more I felt like you :D

But the shark stays :P

Edit:

Maybe I can ask you a question: I didn't know how to put all these vehicles to the cinema. My way seems to be very strange but I don't know any better:

For every static vehicle I build a short track (station, two turns, one straight, two turns), set entrance and exit, made them invisible, set to crooked house, opened the track (out the vehicle) and closed it. And this for every single car. :/ I am sure there is a much better way :D

Edited by S-Man42
1 hour ago, S-Man42 said:

My way seems to be very strange but I don't know any better:

For every static vehicle I build a short track (station, two turns, one straight, two turns), set entrance and exit, made them invisible, set to crooked house, opened the track (out the vehicle) and closed it.

If you actually want a real ride vehicle, that's the way you do it. But for cars, I think most people would use scenery objects unless you want them to move.

9 hours ago, S-Man42 said:

Ok, thx. :) No I don't want to add some scenery. I am waiting for the cool new file format which allows more scenery objects ;)

If you aren't using the car ride anywhere else you're still taking an object slot (but it's a ride object not a scenery object). You're also using a ride slot for every car you place, and several more map data slots than a scenery item would take. The only thing you save is a single scenery slot (although technically you could put the car object sprite into a large scenery object that you're already using so it doesn't take any extra slots. This is a bit bothersome though.).