Default objects missing from Object Selection?

This is a bit of a double issue... I downloaded "0.1.3 build 61ddbd9" and headed over to the scenario editor, where I noticed that some of the default objects from the game were missing, such as the Washington Statue, Zebra, Lion, and numerous others. Is this because I had too much custom content from visiting other people's parks? If so, is there a way to disable the automatic downloading of content from other people's parks. As nice as some of the new assets I acquire are, I find a lot of them are redundant.

Now usually when I encounter issues like this, I check the latest builds in the download section to see if a newer version has provided a remedy. So I installed "0.1.3 build 674e094" and ran into a new issue: All of the custom content I had before is now gone.

The files I downloaded and added to the game myself (in the ObjData folder for Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack) are still there but no longer show in the scenario editor. One of my saved scenarios, however, still contains some of the custom scenery I used.

Anyone else having this problem? And have you any idea what the solution is?

Well this is embarrassing! I thought I had checked all the correct filters but forgot that a lot of objects were part of the Wacky Worlds, Time Twister, etc. expansions... For some reason those were automatically unticked and after ticking them again I was able to find those "missing" objects. Sorry for that! I should have been more thorough.

If anyone does know how I can disable content downloading from other parks that I visit though, that would still be appreciated. I'd like to clean out a lot of the clutter.

5 hours ago, Saltmarsh said:

If anyone does know how I can disable content downloading from other parks that I visit though, that would still be appreciated. I'd like to clean out a lot of the clutter.

OpenRCT2 places new objects in your Documents/OpenRCT2/object folder. Removing this folder will clean you of this clutter. Objects that you or vanilla RCT2 placed in your ObjData folders you'd have to sort out manually. 

• Winner 1