Invalid/Unable to Launch

Hello,

I tried to find some help on this already but have had no luck. Does anyone have any input on how to fix this problem? I was originally using the disks but when it started doing this I purchased the triple thrill pack from steam hoping it would fix it but it did not. I open it and it says "Invalid Download" when I hit play it says "Unable to Launch Game".

Thank you!

Invalid.PNG

Unable.PNG

I thought the launcher was meant to keep it updated automatically? I reinstalled the launcher to make sure the launcher was up to date. If I try to download openrct2 manually it takes me to dnsadvantage.com with no download options.

I'm pretty sure my path is right. I've tried the paths for both the disks before I uninstalled  them then steam when I installed it that way. 

When I download the launcher the only thing in the OpentRCT folder is the configure file. 

I have solved the issue and figured I would post on how I did so in case anyone ever has this problem.

I found out that my Belkin Router was what was blocking the connection. I googled the general IP address for a Belkin Router and entered it into the URL box and logged in. I went to the malicious site filter and added openrct2.org to the list and it fixed the problem. Maybe my modem crashed and for some reason put openrct2 on the list to block.

Thanks for your help though!

34 minutes ago, Watercooler said:

I have solved the issue and figured I would post on how I did so in case anyone ever has this problem.

I found out that my Belkin Router was what was blocking the connection. I googled the general IP address for a Belkin Router and entered it into the URL box and logged in. I went to the malicious site filter and added openrct2.org to the list and it fixed the problem. Maybe my modem crashed and for some reason put openrct2 on the list to block.

Thanks for your help though!

That crap happens all the time. I trust OpenRCT2 so every time I hard update or use the Launcher, I pause all security, walls etc.... once it fires up I reactivate and good to go... I wish I have mentioned that earlier... good you got it going