Deurklink Multiplayer server (Round 4)

@Deurklink are these rounds managed by time constraints ? as in "must be finished by a date and time" ? or once their opened and started it continues to be a WIP such as a group park that never really gets finished and is never actually classified as DONE.  I looked for a main description of whats expected or minimum allowed, I just want to make sure i know. thanks. 

1 hour ago, SpiffyJack said:

@Deurklink are these rounds managed by time constraints ? as in "must be finished by a date and time" ? or once their opened and started it continues to be a WIP such as a group park that never really gets finished and is never actually classified as DONE.  I looked for a main description of whats expected or minimum allowed, I just want to make sure i know. thanks. 

Since the areas in these parks are only 20 x 20, they are usually finished in 1-3 days.. Most people finish in a few hours :P And then usually some detailing is done in the next day(s).  So usually after 3-4 days the park is considered finished and we move on to the next one. But yea, this not one of those parks where you can take ages to build something.

Im still designing some sort of voting system so afterwards we can vote on what everyone built.

Edited by Deurklink