Just a few ideas

EternalSummer247

Just a few ideas I had while I was playing last:

1. It would be cool to have a row tile system when it comes to placing scenery. For example, when building a building, you could select a wall, control how many tiles in a row you want them placed, and then place them all in a single click. Hopefully, that makes sense.

2. Since we can completely manipulate so much in the game, couldn't we have total control over excitement, intensity and nausea ratings? I mean, has anyone ever ridden a simple real life inverted coaster with a nausea level of 9? Or a drop tower coaster that's 170 feet high, but the excitement level is only a 4? I know modifying the way the games generates these ratings might be tough, so it might be easier to make them completely editable.

That's all for now!

Jason

29 minutes ago, EternalSummer247 said:

. It would be cool to have a row tile system when it comes to placing scenery. For example, when building a building, you could select a wall, control how many tiles in a row you want them placed, and then place them all in a single click. Hopefully, that makes sense

I like the idea, but not the interface. I think click-and-drag would be better, so that if you hold ALT (say) and click and drag, it would show a wall between the two points, and when you release it would be placed. This is harder to implement, I acknowledge, but I think it'd be easier to use.

24 minutes ago, EternalSummer247 said:

couldn't we have total control over excitement, intensity and nausea ratings?

There is already a cheat to set the ratings to whatever you want. The only caveat is, the game recalculates ratings frequently, so if you want your modified ratings to stick around, you need to stop the game from recalculating them. The way you do this is to create and test a ride that never completes the circuit (and thus never gets ratings). This blocks the game from calculating any more ratings, because it only calculates them one at a time. After that, you can set ratings for your other rides manually.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EternalSummer247 said:

Just a few ideas I had while I was playing last:

1. It would be cool to have a row tile system when it comes to placing scenery. For example, when building a building, you could select a wall, control how many tiles in a row you want them placed, and then place them all in a single click. Hopefully, that makes sense.

2. Since we can completely manipulate so much in the game, couldn't we have total control over excitement, intensity and nausea ratings? I mean, has anyone ever ridden a simple real life inverted coaster with a nausea level of 9? Or a drop tower coaster that's 170 feet high, but the excitement level is only a 4? I know modifying the way the games generates these ratings might be tough, so it might be easier to make them completely editable.

That's all for now!

Jason

Your first idea is a great one, perhaps you should ask for the feature on GitHUB, that's where the developers will see your post.

Also, here's a step by step guide in how to add your own ratings (thanks to @Deurklink)

• Like 2