Screenshot dump topic!

@Deurklink I'm currently looking at Scandinavian architecture for this, but I haven't gotten something concrete. That's why the track is Red with gold-like supports, as the gold in the game is awful.  Also look at the bottom left corner, that'll give you something.

Further tips:

1. "Dang atheists"
  2. YoloSweggLord
  3. The only one
  4. Never finished
Edited by Wuis
2 hours ago, Wuis said:

@Deurklink I'm currently looking at Scandinavian architecture for this, but I haven't gotten something concrete. That's why the track is Red with gold-like supports, as the gold in the game is awful.  Also look at the bottom left corner, that'll give you something.

Further tips:

1. "Dang atheists"
  2. YoloSweggLord
  3. The only one
  4. Never finished

Ahhh, looks to me like you're expanding one of your parks :D A Comeback, you may call it.

• Like 1

I didn't forget about my Dynamite Dunes park, just I wasn't too inspired to finish it. Here's a sneak peak [sic] of the last coaster I plan to build in the park:

5a6b3f3781abf_DynamiteDunes2018-01-2615-42-39.thumb.png.0454156902f91849a34bc932f60865c4.png

Still have to change colo(u)rs, build scenery and other rides, but the park will be soon completed after this month and half hiatus.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Deurklink said:

I decided to combine a heartline-twister and a bobsleigh coaster :) Still to be made prettier.

Notice my area in the upper right corner :D. It has changed appearance since (The paths have been recolored).

Anyway, more variations on my killer coaster. Here is the inverted version, with inverted name as well.

5a730033bf001_HalfHalf2018-01-2713-24-16.thumb.png.eadc487b1c32a49d59c4d3c3bafc7dd9.png

And here is using trams instead of trains. This version also has a different name (Gliomatosis Cerebri):

5a730075f3fc3_MassDestruction2018-02-0112-49-03.thumb.png.75b042e2496a124d435dd90a16a017f5.png

Edited by Leudimin
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Leudimin said:

Notice my area in the upper right corner :D. It has changed appearance since (The paths have been recolored).

Anyway, more variations on my killer coaster. Here is the inverted version, with inverted name as well.

And here is using trams instead of trains. This version also has a different name (Gliomatosis Cerebri):

I think for your next screenshot, you should go for something completely different. Something that looks nice and impressive. I think that's what most people are looking for in this thread, judging from the likes and upvotes (you didn't get any) :) 

By the way I think you overdid it a bit with the trees in your area. I think it would look better with some gardens, or some more random placement of the trees. Maybe it could use some more random buildings?

Edited by Deurklink
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, RaunchyRussell said:

Really impressive stuff everyone! @saxman1089 That park looks spot on, is that a windseeker ride towards the back?

Close, it's supposed to be a Huss Condor ride. It doesn't move up and down, but it is peepable and the cars at the end of each arm do spin. Here's a close up:

https://www.nedesigns.com/screenshot/4598/riverhawk/

Your screen is awesome, nice job with the Joker. It looks pretty close to the real thing.