Screenshot dump topic!

A section of "Peep expressway".  I like to build these on the "real" parks which came with RCT2 (Six Flags Magic Mountain, Great Adventure and Over Texas, as well as Walibi Belgium and Holland), though I never completed my grand plans due to money until now. Now however, with no money and build-on-pause cheats...

5a7f016ba53d5_SixflagsBlgica2018-02-1015-16-56.thumb.png.8595a940e2441d906abb8e55bd6dac86.png

4 hours ago, Leudimin said:

A section of "Peep expressway".  I like to build these on the "real" parks which came with RCT2 (Six Flags Magic Mountain, Great Adventure and Over Texas, as well as Walibi Belgium and Holland), though I never completed my grand plans due to money until now. Now however, with no money and build-on-pause cheats...

Now im curious. What makes it different from normal pathways?

I usually build a double wide path (which I normally don't build, resulting in really dense parks) fully grade separated from all other paths in the park. It also contains no direct entrances to queue lines (ideally the express pass queue lines, not present in OpenRCT2 yet, would start directly from the "expressway"), and no "service areas" (i.e. the food areas, this also means no WCs!) either. However it features exits to all rides and areas. An exit may be placed right at the entrance of a queue line, but a tile must exist in between for the "service path" to cross.

Anyway, I think it's an absurd idea, and surely a contender for the Most confusing park layout award. But I may create a whole thread for them.

Edited by Leudimin
4 hours ago, Nietono said:

My current highest excitement floorless coaster (prior to scenery, landscaping, other rides, etc), even if it does look like spaghetti:

5a81f759e45d8_ExtremeMew4.thumb.png.1751b11aaed918474fce23b8ca6216a5.png

Please excuse the name. It has more drops than needed and looks like a mess, but I'm proud of it nonetheless :D

long piece of spaghetti... with a hell of an excitement rating. 

• Like 1

Very excited with the recent addition of RCT1 scenarios to OpenRCT2.

Been waiting real long to see these familiar maps alongside the utility and function of this client.

So, here is Forest Frontiers "fully" developed.

image.thumb.png.fdd579ed1f3f0a7bf97e7191e41204a3.png

image.thumb.png.763ea3b1e05539cf49d25f71d0681968.png

image.thumb.png.a405af6e5f6e0f8b1f39b5113fd79dcc.png

image.png.845a3626638b8e0506fec7200ddebd3a.png

image.thumb.png.1af8e5569ad4b78b34b5d5e1b7ca878c.png

This was a very casual map. That, and I'm not all that good at intricate and impressive engineering.

I wanted to capture the original feel of the first park in RCT1. It's nice and neat, with not too much going on.

Didn't originally know what to do with all of the land expansion, but ended up being very happy with the two wooden dueling coasters.

• Like 1
On 2/12/2018 at 21:28, Nietono said:

My current highest excitement floorless coaster (prior to scenery, landscaping, other rides, etc), even if it does look like spaghetti:

5a81f759e45d8_ExtremeMew4.thumb.png.1751b11aaed918474fce23b8ca6216a5.png

Please excuse the name. It has more drops than needed and looks like a mess, but I'm proud of it nonetheless :D

That's very impressive. What is the excitement rating after adding scenery and other stuff?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LordMarcel96 said:

That's very impressive. What is the excitement rating after adding scenery and other stuff?

Errr, I kind of haven't got that far yet :/

Just adding a fairly simple (or as simple as it gets with how much track is near the station) path and queue away from it bumped the excitement up to 10.9x, but I haven't put it a park yet other than to save it with paths attached for future convenience.

Edited by Nietono
1 hour ago, Nietono said:

Errr, I kind of haven't got that far yet :/

Just adding a fairly simple (or as simple as it gets with how much track is near the station) path and queue away from it bumped the excitement up to 10.9x, but I haven't put it a park yet other than to save it with paths attached for future convenience.

As if you will ever use this in a park :P 

Dug out an old saved game from an MP server.

I joined late and most of the park was already developed, but still managed to make three coasters.

This one was my favorite one, and the last ride added to the server before it was reset.

image.thumb.png.f8765267940afd18e58e6425a0ea510a.png

image.thumb.png.d24b6d32d8a1ecf0145e35e95016528c.png

image.thumb.png.663e4852234fd49c635c2a87eaa9bdf3.png

Stats aren't impressive, but boy is it fun to look at.

Ignore the text at the bottom, the server was running all of the sandbox commands so loading a saved version of the game causes at least seven coasters to immediately fail and explode.

• Like 2

Wow, they actually designed a killer coaster in real life? Anyway, that Euthanasia coaster is nothing like my signature killer coaster (which appropiately bears the name of a child-killer, DIPG), which I've already posted here. That gets up to 63 vertical Gs, as well as 32 lateral Gs :D. It does 10 laps, but I'm sure riders would be dead by the end of first lap.