Screenshot dump topic!

I think it will be fun if we have a thread where we can show off random work that we're proud of.

Rules:
- Post screenshots of random stuff you have built and you want to show off.
- Max 4 screenshots per post. They have to be of the same area / coaster.
- No double posting! Wait before someone else posts some screenshots before you are allowed to post screenshots again.
- You are of course allowed to comment on screenshots.

I will start, to show an example:

5a63379641e46_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-2013-27-55.thumb.png.306c99489bb19cf5d1ed0392d8861ff4.png

5a6337a06c416_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-2013-29-38.thumb.png.734ee2aa21711ad0b994fe9985a872a1.png

I built this on @Jochem's server :D (currently hosting the map myself).

Which server it is? It is on the master server list of servers?

Anyway, here's my killer coaster, the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma or DIPG for short. A killer coaster had to have a name of a killer (this hopefully will change sometime in the future). The looping coaster is always built on the Mass Destruction server, doing 10 laps with a launch speed of 922 km/h (573 mph). This iteration was built in the red zone of StuphChicken's Sandbox Server, and it's a LIM launched coaster because the looping coaster strangely isn't avalaible:

5a635d3c2b877_HalfHalf2018-01-2016-07-27.thumb.png.ded42bfa62071ff0a2bfe30fa996fa4f.png

Yes, I did. I always build that coaster, so if you see a coaster with that name, it means I was there :D.  I'll never use bad words, instead using more creative insults like that one which nobody wants to hear (a rare type of brain cancer affecting mostly children with a 0% survival rate).

12 hours ago, Leudimin said:

Which server it is? It is on the master server list of servers?

Anyway, here's my killer coaster, the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma or DIPG for short. A killer coaster had to have a name of a killer (this hopefully will change sometime in the future). The looping coaster is always built on the Mass Destruction server, doing 10 laps with a launch speed of 922 km/h (573 mph). This iteration was built in the red zone of StuphChicken's Sandbox Server, and it's a LIM launched coaster because the looping coaster strangely isn't avalaible:

5a635d3c2b877_HalfHalf2018-01-2016-07-27.thumb.png.ded42bfa62071ff0a2bfe30fa996fa4f.png

I didn't know Premier made a Looping Extravaganza model! How cool!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, saxman1089 said:

I didn't know Premier made a Looping Extravaganza model! How cool!

Actually the Looping Extravaganza was based off DIPG, but with banked curves, a far lower launch speed and doing just one lap in order to make the coaster ridable. 

BTW, while I was finishing yet another iteration of the coaster in Mass Destruction Deurklink came in and renamed it. It's back to the name it should have (Although I've sometimes given it other names).

30 minutes ago, LordMarcel96 said:

I also made a recreation of Lost Gravity a while ago, it's interesting how they're different in a lot of places.

Cool! It was a fun coaster to recreate, and I like how most people recognize it when I ask them which coaster it is. 

I think the middle section of your version looks more accurate than mine.  Also, your paint job is more accurate.

I like the part after the mid course brake run of mine better though.. That second inversion is more like a corkscrew in the real thing :P

9 hours ago, Deurklink said:

That second inversion is more like a corkscrew in the real thing :P

The reason I used an elevated barrel roll instead of a corkscrew is that the inversion on the real Lost Gravity goes straight ahead, whereas corkscrews in rct2 always go left or right, so I thought it was more appropriate and it allowed me to build the overbanked 270-degree turn after that more accurately. Speaking about that turn, it was the part that took me the longest to design, as it's impossible to make overbanked turns in the game. I probably build and deleted that turn about 10 times before I was happy with it.