The Most Satisfying Roller Coaster I've ever built! (Maybe not...)

This is the fan made coaster of Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Now, I make my new ride called X-Flight. An X-Car coaster thing is a brand new thrill in Funworld Springfield. This rides contains 2 forward launches, 3 inversions, & 4 drops.

Opened: Last Year (Not Real. :-( )

Locate: Time Travel Station (Next to Slingshot, behind Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster.)

Excitement Rate: 7.10

Intense Rate: 6.53

Nausea Rate: 3.36

bandicam_2018-01-02_09-55-08-085.mp4

Edited by Guest
Just now, Wuis said:

I recommend to upload pictures or upload the video to youtube instead, downloading files is kind of fishy and might limit some people from viewing it.  

Yeah, I though this was going to work. 8-P Sure I can post it on YouTube. Thanks!

I just downloaded the file, becuse i was too curious (157 MB, yikes!) :P But yea, you should put it up on Youtube.

Anyway, thats a really neat design! Did you come up with it yourself? It's like one of those skyloop coasters.

EDIT: ah looks like the youtube video is up:)

Edited by Deurklink
1 hour ago, Deurklink said:

I just downloaded the file, becuse i was too curious (157 MB, yikes!) :P But yea, you should put it up on Youtube.

Anyway, thats a really neat design! Did you come up with it yourself? It's like one of those skyloop coasters.

EDIT: ah looks like the youtube video is up:)

I sure did!

• 1 year later...

Neat, I like these  what I call 'momentum coasters' that gradually build up to the full circuit - NieSch's 'The Dragon' being another really good example.

A similar thing is the infinite coasters which due to game quirks and never losing speed never stop once they get going, but of course these aren't viable ride concepts in the same way.