My Park!

Do you want to vote?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of roller coaster you would like me to build? (It has to be the name of the coaster track, coaster name, with, or without scenery theme. Themes I don't have will be available soon. When you're done you can add a comments if you would like to.)

2. 2. Real, or custom?

So This one is called Funworld Springfields. Well, kinda look like somewhere in Alabama. But this is my park. This contains more than +50 rollercoasters, 30 thrill rides (I can't count right), 10 kids rides, 9 themes, one park. There's more photos in each themes I'll tell you on the next scenery & links, the next time if I get a chance to upload, or after lunch.

About this park: I built this, because I worked very hard to make it look satisfy. This was lasted March 1, 01 to ? ?, 1?.

History: This is where I built when I own RCT 3 Disk Pack: I pick RCT2, I use "Build your own Six Flags Park", then I start building the smallest park. But I don't know what to do anything else. But now, I almost know everything. Then I turned the older one, into this! So I decided to do this. The world biggest park in the entire PC games.

Funworld Springfield 2017-12-30 12-43-57.png