Latest build has missing rides in senario

0.1.2 build 40cea0e downloaded and loaded in previous scenario from build 57a2612 - missing rides in place new ride/attractions. The rides that were placed in the map previous are there but you cannot build a second one for most of the rides. Checked in scenario editor, all the rides are selected and in the scenario but do not show up in new rides to place. Reverted back to build 57a2612 and map loads fine and rides are back.

6 hours ago, Mek said:

0.1.2 build 40cea0e downloaded and loaded in previous scenario from build 57a2612 - missing rides in place new ride/attractions. The rides that were placed in the map previous are there but you cannot build a second one for most of the rides. Checked in scenario editor, all the rides are selected and in the scenario but do not show up in new rides to place. Reverted back to build 57a2612 and map loads fine and rides are back.

I think you should put this on the issue tracker, on GitHub: https://openrct2.org/forums/forum/20-issue-tracker/. With a detailed description like this, the developers should be able to solve the problem quite quickly.

Which rides are missing? That's quite basic info you really need to provide.

Nevertheless, I do have an idea: OpenRCT2 will now group vehicles together. This means that what was previously displayed as "Stand-up Twister Coaster" will now be grouped together under "Twister Roller Coaster". You will also see that it lists available vehicles in New Ride window.

To switch vehicles, you can use the second tab in the Ride window.

Edited by Gymnasiast
  • Like 1

Should have made it a bit more clear. Gentle rides, Thrill Rides, Water Rides

Here is a comparison of one of my tabs from version 57a2612 and 40cea0e

Example: Dolphin Show is currently in my park map. Works and is fine. Can't add another in 40cea0e cause its just not there anymore in the tab.

Just checked build 68fac3b, don't see the missing ride in build window like in 40cea0e.

openrct2_57a2612.png

openrct2_40cea0e.png

Edited by Mek