Deleted a ride, lost over 200 million $

So I was playing with my friend, and I think we may have both tried deleting a hedge maze at the same time... Then we went millions of dollars into the negative..????  Unfortunately, I did not save the game file, because my friend and I were mostly just angry we had to start over even though we just started.  Has anyone seen this before??  What did I do wrong?

200 million.PNG

I believe this was caused by a server glitch that made money to overflow. Money is stored as a 32 bit signed integer, and it's shown divided by 10. It appears it went over 214,748,364.70 (insert currency here and multiply if necessary, in your case it's $, in my case it's €) which is the limit, thus causing it to go negative. How money is handled also explains why the smallest increment possible is 0.10.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, yeth said:

So I was playing with my friend, and I think we may have both tried deleting a hedge maze at the same time... Then we went millions of dollars into the negative..????  Unfortunately, I did not save the game file, because my friend and I were mostly just angry we had to start over even though we just started.  Has anyone seen this before??  What did I do wrong?

You should play with your friend again and try reproducing the same error. If you get it again, you can report the exact steps needed to produce this error on our Issue tracker (on github) and they will try to fix it for you.

The more information you give them, the easier it will be to fix this bug.

• Like 1