Hiring Entertainers

Working on my park, trying to hire some entertainers, and then I get a simple red box that says "Cannot hire staff..." 

See screen below.

I can hire any other staff with no issues at all. If anyone else hasn't seen this, I'll head over to Github. Just wanted to see if anyone had this problem before and how they fixed it.

Knoebels Amusement Resort 2017-10-28 20-18-52.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlazingEmpireHD said:

That's odd. I have no issues here with hiring staff. How many staff do you have in game, if at all? You could possibly have breached the limit, thus making a hire impossible. Whatever the case, Github can help you out a lot more than I can. ;)

I'm definitely under the limit, because I've checked using the console and I can hire other staff no problem. It seems like its time for me to take this over to Github. Thanks all for the help!

• Like 2

All, this issue will be fixed with an upcoming update. Apparently, each entertainer is associated with a different scenery tab, including the three basic animal entertainers, so if these tabs aren't enabled, the entertainers aren't either. The bench I used for this park was a custom scenery bench from years ago, which evidently didn't have some of the basic scenery tabs fully enabled. From now on, these three basic entertainers will be included regardless of the scenery tabs included.

• Like 1
Just now, saxman1089 said:

All, this issue will be fixed with an upcoming update. Apparently, each entertainer is associated with a different scenery tab, including the three basic animal entertainers, so if these tabs aren't enabled, the entertainers aren't either. The bench I used for this park was a custom scenery bench from years ago, which evidently didn't have some of the basic scenery tabs fully enabled. From now on, these three basic entertainers will be included regardless of the scenery tabs included.

Which is basically how entertainer works in RCT1

• Like 1