Crazy Islands 2.0 (Scenario)

Glitch

Crazy Islands Another scenario i've been planning on making and now here it is! The objective is to have 10 roller coaster operating in your park with atleast 6.00 of excitement.

It may be a little hard to complete, you can host it on your server too,  Scenarios in multiplayer are way easier to complete in some cases. Here's the download: Crazy Islands .sc6

Changed some things, here's a list of changes:

Removed Go-karts

Removed Trees under some of the supports of the wooden roller coaster

Made the 3D cinema blue

Made queue line for Tropical Run shorter, because it has 1 train now.

You don't need the expansion packs, it also comes with custom rides.

59eb630cafa11_CrazyIslands2017-10-2109-51-39.thumb.png.95ed7e51f401a774fb36ea92795069a9.png59eac201a6549_CrazyIslands2017-10-2022-36-33.thumb.png.a1562c0753108a9f00bf56ad0f8ef48a.png

Edited by Glitch
  • Like 1

OK, some tips:

Those go-karts are ugly and very unpopular with the guests. Normally i would just get rid of it, but for some reason you put a conservation order on it..

On the wooden roller coaster, if your cars don't make it over the first hill, make the hill lower (and don't put a chain lift on it). Also, you should get rid of the trees under the supports, it looks really weird.

You give the player way too much cash for it to be an expert scenario :P

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deurklink said:

OK, some tips:

Those go-karts are ugly and very unpopular with the guests. Normally i would just get rid of it, but for some reason you put a conservation order on it..

On the wooden roller coaster, if your cars don't make it over the first hill, make the hill lower (and don't put a chain lift on it). Also, you should get rid of the trees under the supports, it looks really weird.

You give the player way too much cash for it to be an expert scenario :P

Thanks for the Suggestion, i'll work on it.