Custom Tracks v2

These designs are definitely an improvement.

Some things i would avoid:
- On Apollo, you now basically have a wall blocking the view of half of your coaster 9_9

- On Jungle Taktix you put down a wall and some trees in a big area around the coaster, which would only allow it to be placed on a big flat piece of land. If i save a design with scenery I only place it very close to the rollercoaster. (Like you did in miney mo)

- On Frozen waves, after the second drop there is a sharp 180° turn. Imagine dropping 40 meters and then taking a sharp turn at 100+ km/h :D If you want to look more like a realistic coaster you should probably make the turn wider or move it to a hilltop.

6 hours ago, Deurklink said:

- On Apollo, you now basically have a wall blocking the view of half of your coaster 9_9

- On Jungle Taktix you put down a wall and some trees in a big area around the coaster, which would only allow it to be placed on a big flat piece of land. If i save a design with scenery I only place it very close to the rollercoaster. (Like you did in miney mo)

- On Frozen waves, after the second drop there is a sharp 180° turn. Imagine dropping 40 meters and then taking a sharp turn at 100+ km/h :D If you want to look more like a realistic coaster you should probably make the turn wider or move it to a hilltop.

That curve on Frozen Waves would be a killer. Although curves at the bottom of huge lift hills aren't necessarily unrealistic, check out Intimidator 305 if you've never seen it!

6 hours ago, Deurklink said:

(Apollo) I was attempting to make it look buried, to where the peeps could only look forward during the chain lift then they would see everything when they were at the top of the tracks. I originally attempted to just bury the chain lift so it would be dark until ride was at the top (kind of similar to the Disaster Transport at Cedar Point, with the difference being that only the chain lift is covered but that didn't work too well.)

(Jungle Taktix) I figured if I spread out the scenery, the ride and scenery would fit in a jungle-themed scenario, but, I can move the scenery a little closer to the track.

(Frozen Waves) It would be a good idea to throw another hilltop there.

1 hour ago, saxman1089 said:

That curve on Frozen Waves would be a killer. Although curves at the bottom of huge lift hills aren't necessarily unrealistic, check out Intimidator 305 if you've never seen it!

Haha i actually read a bit about Intimidator 305 before i made my post. They reprofiled the first curve to reduce the g-forces, because people kept blacking out :P

Edited by Deurklink
1 hour ago, Deurklink said:

Haha i actually read a bit about Intimidator 305 before i made my post. They reprofiled the first curve to reduce the g-forces, because people kept blacking out :P

Good lord... I just watched a POV of it and I can see why that is happening. Some people said it goes as far as 5 G's. O.o

People apparently still black out sometimes. What nutcase at Intamin decided "let's put a 270 degree curve at the bottom of the 300 ft lift hill!" ? It looks super fun though. I actually remade the track itself in OpenRCT2, thinking about making a design submission for NE using it, but not sure yet.