Group Park 7

Broxzier

4 hours ago, Przemek said:

@saxman1089  Great Bridge! :D Needs more polishing and details, but overall its 8/10 :D 

Hope your pathing  around bridge will perform well and peeps wont stuck. 

I'll be sure to add more details as more scenery objects get added in, but I didn't want to add too many objects in one turn. And about the pathing, I was thinking the same thing. I can get rid of that ride if it becomes an issue. It'll be a good test for the pathfinding algorithms. :)

Edited by saxman1089
  • Like 1

Off to a good start. IMO ... (I just checked this out in the file) I think the park should be closed for the first couple rounds of builders. With all that pathing going on the park will fill faster than we like and peeps are going to get bored or worse. I build in pause anyway and that's an option also.

Edited by SpiffyJack

Personally I always like to see what peeps do with the new paths and them queuing up for stuff. I'm also not able to get time to work on the park until atleast the weekend and am currently on mobile phone so I can't add myself to the missed turn list, could anyone be so kind to do so? Thanks in advance and have fun. 🤗

• Like 1

59d63d76cc187_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-0516-07-04.thumb.png.294e80ca7aff948606a172fcd498fd1f.png

If you like you can expand park entrance by adding some castle buildings, its just a suggestion how it should look like....

Added 1 bush-cycad by Toontowner. Requires xxbshco1.dat.  Selection in settings "export plug-in objects" is on.

Claimed: --
Queue:  @Broxzier, giraty, SpiffyJack, Deurklink, jensj12, cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, Jochem, xbalogan, saxman1089, Przemek
Missed: Philmon11, Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.02.sv6

• Like 6
On 9/28/2017 at 10:08, Deurklink said:

I guess it would look somewhat like this?

Group Park 7 2017-09-28 19-05-54.png

Love that. I much prefer the monorail going around the main park, but not thrown into the entrance areas (since the game doesn't detect the monorail as transport anyways) I've got a couple ideas to tweak it a bit (as most of you know I love doing 'transport' rides.)

p.s. My internet has been out since 9/11 due to Irma, so I'm glad to be back :D Maybe I'll actually work on this group park (I didn't like the way GP6 was heading so I just watched from the sidelines)

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue:  giraty, SpiffyJack, Deurklink, jensj12, cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, Jochem, xbalogan, saxman1089, Przemek, RedScope53

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 2
  • Tidied up the entrance between the two cliffs
  • Drew some main paths over the map (note: they are not set, but could be used for reference). I'd like to try to have those 2-3 tiles wide.
  • Added part of a new monorail track that goes around the park, based on the sketch that was posted earlier
  • Hired some more staff

IJ4yCOn.png6coAJ0u.png sjiDI4X.png

Claimed: -
Queue: giraty, SpiffyJack, Deurklink, jensj12, cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, Jochem, xbalogan, saxman1089, Przemek, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier

@giraty

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.03.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 4