Group Park 7

Broxzier

On 30/01/2018 at 00:38, SpiffyJack said:

BOOM!!! 

claimed: SpiffyJack :D 

i believe this is legal... cause.... Iz gotz shiz to do:D

Oh, I only notice you claimed the park again now. Did you want to quickly change something? Otherwise it's not following the rules (assuming you meant that with legal). You should have put yourself at the back of the queue after you were done, not in the missed turn list.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, saxman1089 said:

I'm so confused... why did Spiffyjack go twice in a row? I don't really care, I'm just wondering.

Oh, I only notice you claimed the park again now. Did you want to quickly change something? Otherwise it's not following the rules (assuming you meant that with legal). You should have put yourself at the back of the queue after you were done, not in the missed turn list.

Jose quervo made me do it 😄 I really apologize. It' been so long since I participated I was hoping to introduce an additional element to help fill out the terrain. Do I think its a good idea? Yes, but its about 50 saves too late to be truly effective.  At the moment anyone can steal the park. My additions the last 24 hours can be pasted in as time allows.  So if anyone steals the park, my work will not be lost, just on hold. Other than that I will upload park in the morning.  Now I feel all bad and stuff <~~ kicking the can down the street>

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

supply route is presentable... hope i didnt cause to much of an inconvenience for anyone.

Queue: Queue: RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, girat

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.81.sv6

It looks nice!

I especially like how you stored little pieces of space base in the area near space base.

5a7171900fe7b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-3108-30-09.png.b739f361b40433f8fadc4a74ad02743d.png

@RaunchyRussell it's your turn!

• Like 1

@RaunchyRussell has had more than 24 hours to claim now, and I agree we should put Darthyoda in the missed turn list. It seems he hasn't decided to become more active for this group park.

Claimed: -
Queue: Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier, Spiffyjack
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714

@Wuis you're up!

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Wuis said:

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.83.sv6
-snip-

Queue: TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier, Spiffyjack, Wuis
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714

@TCE

That looks really nice Wuis! I love that little building and the interaction with the roller coaster!

@RaunchyRussell Since you're in the missed turns list now, you can claim the map whenever it is not claimed.

• Like 1

And another one bites the dust.  I won't be able to claim for the rest of the day, but I'll move TCE to the missed list and wait for someone else to claim if they want.

Queue: saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier, Spiffyjack, Wuis
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE

Anybody still out there?

@cascadia, @RedScope53, @giraty, @RaunchyRussell, @Darthyoda714

@xbalogan, @jensj12, @Przemek, @TheMightyClem, @1081p

Edited by saxman1089
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

I am, I'm just burned out on RCT for a while. I haven't even touched my own park in weeks.

18 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Still around, just don't have enough free time to work on this. Will compete in CCC4 before doing any (if any) group park stuff.

Do you guys want to be removed from the list? 

Also, claiming...

Claimed: saxman1089
Queue: Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier, Spiffyjack, Wuis
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE

• Like 1
16 hours ago, RaunchyRussell said:

Ill go if nobody else is interested!

EDIT: nevermind, looks like i will need to download the wackyworlds and the time twister expansion pack ¬¬

I will relinquish my claim, since I wasn't sure I'd have time to work on it anyway, and move myself to the missed list. @RaunchyRussell, take it!

Claimed: -
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089

• Like 1
On 2/5/2018 at 10:52, saxman1089 said:

Do you guys want to be removed from the list? 

Also, claiming...

Claimed: saxman1089
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE

If ya'll want. Or keep me in missed and maybe I'll grab it some day. Either is fine by me.

• Like 1