Group Park 7

Broxzier

On 22-2-2018 at 14:32, Broxzier said:

You're very welcome to, you may go before me, maybe even before @Deurklink if he lets you.

Sure!
Claimed: -
Queue@DiamondRush, Deurklink, Broxzier, SpiffyJack
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, Wuis

Edited by Deurklink

The real reason for the claim was I felt too uncomfortable with a bare section of river bank, so I added some trees and other plants to it, as well to other section near the radio mast to hid Spiffyjack's Supply Line from guests' view. I've also added some advertising for the Park Radio. I changed the colours (UK)/colors (US) of the ad at the Bicycle Race in order to bring it in line with the rest of the ads. Sorry Deurklink :$ (but on the bright side you can now write LOL (UK)/LOL (US) here as well :D). I therefore return to the missed list.

Queue DiamondRush, Deurklink, Broxzier, SpiffyJack
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.91.sv6

Edited by Leudimin
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Leudimin said:

The real reason for the claim was I felt too uncomfortable with a bare section of river bank, so I added some trees and other plants to it, as well to other section near the radio mast to hid Spiffyjack's Supply Line from guests' view. I've also added some advertising for the Park Radio. I changed the colours (UK)/colors (US) of the ad at the Bicycle Race in order to bring it in line with the rest of the ads. Sorry Deurklink :$ (but on the bright side you can now write LOL (UK)/LOL (US) here as well :D). I therefore return to the missed list.

Queue DiamondRush, Deurklink, Broxzier, SpiffyJack
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.91.sv6

suggestion ...throw down some screenshots with your upload... inquiry minds want to know :D 

Edited by SpiffyJack

I feel the need to bring to light the fact that a few weeks ago when i started the supply route through out the park i got closer to some rides than others. Heavy Cross caught my eye because that type of facility would have serious maintenance. I built the supply route to the front door but I DID NOT ASK and I am sorry. I added a route for fuel and stuff with a roof to match except for the service gable end roof. I will remove if you would like but I DONT KNOW WHO BUILT THIS.. Best Regards, SpiffyJack.  

sj001.thumb.jpg.02052687f656c89b1d43939112afff31.jpg

Edited by SpiffyJack
2 hours ago, SpiffyJack said:

I feel the need to bring to light the fact that a few weeks ago when i started the supply route through out the park i got closer to some rides than others. Heavy Cross caught my eye because that type of facility would have serious maintenance. I built the supply route to the front door but I DID NOT ASK and I am sorry. I added a route for fuel and stuff with a roof to match except for the service gable end roof. I will remove if you would like but I DONT KNOW WHO BUILT THIS.. Best Regards, SpiffyJack.  

sj001.thumb.jpg.02052687f656c89b1d43939112afff31.jpg

@Broxzier , tho I'm sure he'll be fine with it :P