Group Park 7

Broxzier

Man, the kid did great. Okay, maybe you should consider talking about gravity and that these supports are far from what is actually needed to keep it up but he did a better job at using height difference than any of us did there. :P 

Edited by Wuis
51 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Man, the kid did great. Okay, maybe you should consider talking about gravity and that these supports are far from what is actually needed to keep it up but he did a better job at using height difference than any of us did there. :P 

back in the day...this same kid built kewl fantasy parks.. but he has forgotten the basic movement to scroll the terrain in dirt mode. and i didn't force save 

Edited by SpiffyJack

this is a screen from 16 hous ago.. due to todays mistake..

i'm lost at the moment. Originally I did an Olympic landscape with the rings in sync with the mine train (not shown). if my wife lets me stay up way too late, i'll try and replicate.. no promises. REGARDLESS.. I have boundried this area as to transfer my area asap. 

5a864946c7298_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-02-1518-57-41.thumb.png.219ad871abeb8a46a9888fed1b6159bd.png

I lost my mojo :( . I'm going to move to the missed list so I can pop in and out when I can to replace content from my screwed up file.

here is the file prior to my claim.

Claimed: - 
Queue: ,  @Wuis, Deurklink, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, SpiffyJack

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.86.sv6

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1

Queue: Deurklink, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, SpiffyJack, WUis

tried some ideas in advance before claiming, but im just too tired atm to bother. the track merging was making my head explode while I know it's not that hard, there might've been some pieces you can't merge on though.

@Deurklink Go ahead!

1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

Queue: @BroxzierDeurklink
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, SpiffyJack, Wuis

I don't have time until tomorrow evening, and I can't edit the queue  well on my phone

@Deurklink 

Yea I'll wait for you.. Don't wanna take 2 turns in a row :P

Question:

How come when I save a file with the formats for example: The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.87.sv6 ... the file will save but drop the extension sv6 and save the file using a generic name 'The OpenRCT2 Group Park' with no extension. So then if I save again, I get the 'save as' window in order to save the file.

Now if I save the same file as The OpenRCT2 Group Park 787.sv6 with no separator in 7.87 then it saves normally. 

Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Do you save them from the in-game window, or do you use your system's window? It sounds like a stupid bug that has already been sovled before, but came back.

The initial save can be done either way, but after that, the system window pops up for a save-as only. Then due to the extension not being recognized, the file disappears naturally 

Plunge has been decorated and opened for guests.

zEtORq3.jpg

Outside of this area I made a few small changes, mostly fences near paths without them, hired new handyman and set patrol areas.

Claimed:
Queue: Deurklink, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Leudimin, SpiffyJack, Wuis

@Deurklink @Jochem

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.88.sv6

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Does this bug also occur when just saving over an existing file, or only when creating a new file?

Yes. typically its only the group files cause I don't save new files with that format. The game and system windows will show the file from the direct download, open the file, then upon the first save with either window the file is no longer recognized and your forced to save-as. So at that point I typically save with the same name, but I remove the separator at the 3 digits, following up with re-naming and re-inserting the separator prior to uploading.

just transferred one of the w.i.p. loading/supply docks in the supply route... it was only blocked out and is still in crude mode so add stuff if you want...

5a8cf23ea724e_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-02-2020-09-43.thumb.png.c666caee0c18a5df78d45fdbd34e6cf0.png

Claimed:
Queue: @Deurklink, Broxzier

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.89.sv6

• Like 2