Group Park 7

Broxzier

No new big additions, just a bunch of fixes and changes:

• The dangerous track for Heavy Cross has been adjusted, crashes should not happen anymore!
  • A ton of benches have been added to various area throughout the park
  • All shops and stalls have been opened; some that were not connected to the path have been fixed
  • Placed first aid rooms where vomitting was the worst
  • Hired around 20 new handymen, with the promissed to give them extra pay if they work faster

The park rating raised from ~550 to ~850 within a few weeks game time, so I think it should be good for now.

Of course I just have to add a screenshot, because this looks awesome (the yellow guy won the race):

The_OpenRCT2_Group_Park_7_2018-01-27_13-

Claimed: -
Queue: Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty

It's your turn, @Darthyoda714!

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.79.sv6

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Leudimin said:

And don't overrun your turn! Luckily it's Wuis who is behind you, if it was me I'm sure I would have bumped you to the missed list after exactly 48 hours last time :D.

Why are you acting so happy about that?

Edited by Jochem
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Leudimin said:

And don't overrun your turn! Luckily it's Wuis who is behind you, if it was me I'm sure I would have bumped you to the missed list after exactly 48 hours last time :D.

Please Leudimin, relax. We're not all people who strictly follow the rules. Sometimes we need a little bit more time to finish what we're working on, or to make something look just a little bit nicer. That's completely fine with me if it makes the end result better. It's worse when someone completely forgets and everyone is just waiting for no reason :P Just calm down and patiently wait for your turn. Maybe you can work on the RCT1 parks you wanted to finish while you wait.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SpiffyJack said:

Claimed: - SpiffyJack
Queue: Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, giraty

ATM I have no plan

Well I'm hyped :D Make us something cool! It would be a shame if you only contributed to the initial landscape :(

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deurklink said:

Well I'm hyped :D Make us something cool! It would be a shame if you only contributed to the initial landscape :(

im thinking a park wide maintenance route. NOT to be a standout ride, but more of a background network of working maintenance shops and storage facilities. ill try to keep it under 8000 ft  :D

cant seem to choose the car ride pickups though... starting to piss me off

• Like 1
5 hours ago, saxman1089 said:

Way to ninja the park Spiffy! Looking forward to your turn's outcome!

ok seriously edit: builders :D  my wife is on a three day trip... i thought "cool, i can relax and maybe add an additional simple element to the park, like an element that can grow through the park like a fungus, maybe give some builders additional areas of interest..."  

but enough with the stress allready.... 

jk :D 

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, SpiffyJack said:

im thinking a park wide maintenance route. NOT to be a standout ride, but more of a background network of working maintenance shops and storage facilities. ill try to keep it under 8000 ft  :D

cant seem to choose the car ride pickups though... starting to piss me off

Sounds like Parkitect, where you also have to supply the shops, etc. :P

Edited by Deurklink
  • Like 1

It's not glamorous, it's far from finished... At the moment there's 11,000 ft of track roaming and winding above and below ground. There are temporary terrain posts as shown here with checkered paint around the map in locations I was picking as show points where as to be exposed as a yard, supplies or just a cool spot to show some motion. The entire route is flexible and should not be considered as permanent except where exposed track will be highlighted. I still didn't get the pickups rolling so i used tractors and there only one of four stations active. There's can be much route to add if you kinda like the concept of what's been started.  I purposely left current exposed track locations unfinished so styles adjacent to attractions can be duplicated are not... you'll see what i mean. In summary, there's a ton of scenery etc to widdle on and it's up for grabs.  

5a6e8a0a9753c_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-2818-37-45.thumb.png.3ffeeeb239e9b24e47852a45e77fcb25.png

Claimed: - 
Queue: @Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.80.sv6

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Deurklink said:

EDIT: Done! The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.80a.sv6

I'm just gonna ninja in to add pickup trucks to @SpiffyJack's supply line, remove the misplaced tower from illuminati confirmed(edit: looks like someone already did :)) and remove the race control tower from the bicycle race track. 

BOOM!!! 

claimed: SpiffyJack :D 

i believe this is legal... cause.... Iz gotz shiz to do:D

Darthyoda714 is on hold.... Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier

I will not officially start till 17:00 pacific in case i hurt someones feelings :D 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

BOOM!!! 

claimed: SpiffyJack :D 

i believe this is legal... cause.... Iz gotz shiz to do:D

Darthyoda714 is on hold.... Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier

I will not officially start till 17:00 pacific in case i hurt someones feelings :D 

Fine with me :D

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RaunchyRussell said:

This is awesome guys! The bike race bit is my favorite thing tbh! 

Could i get in on this?

I put you at the back of the queue.  (but maybe missed turns list is better since we're already at save 80? @Broxzier)

Claimed: Spiffyjack
Queue: Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier, RaunchyRussel

Edited by Deurklink
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Yeah, otherwise the park will already be almost completely full when it's @RaunchyRussell's turn.

Claimed: Spiffyjack
Queue: RaunchyRussel, Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, Broxzier

@Broxzier you made a good point...  Maybe it's not very productive for me to start what I was thinking ... hmmm.

• Like 1