Group Park 7

Broxzier

Danger Zone is now accessible for all guests! Everyone is welcome to join the celebration at Peak Café, which opened the very same day. Upon entry of the park you'll be given a voucher for a free meal.

wfH2kGV.png image.png.36980c28c11d1230f85f21a0bd33ff0f.png

Other changes:

• Set Alphine Decline's "Wait for" to "Any load", because people wanted to get off.
  • Fixed disconnected exit of La Caduta
  • Build a bridge and another path over the river to the Danger Zone
  • Opened the stalls that @Jochem built
  • Removed some trees and scrubs that were placed through La Goccia
  • Built railings near the cliff's edges, to prevent suicidal peeps from jumping
  • Reconnected the exit of Cleverly Named Roller Coaster to the path
  • Placed some benches and bins on the farm

Claimed: -
Queue: Wuis, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, TCE, RedScope53, Darthyoda714, Wuis, saxman1089

@Wuisyyy!

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.70.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 5

Totally forgot about this when I came back from my Christmas vacation!

Claimed: Darthyoda714
Queue: Wuis, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, TCE, RedScope53, Wuis, saxman1089

Also noticed @Wuis is in missed turn list and queue. Is there a reason?

• Like 1

Once again, I'm so sorry that I didn't have time to finish it yesterday. Thanks so much @Wuis for letting me finish. 

Ok, so Basically what I did was Improve my rides that I have in the park. I was planning to work on the maze but I just finished what I was working on, so I could get it uploaded. I gave the Log Flume the name of, The Miner's Plunge (I think), and put some mine scenery around it, nothing major. Then I went over to the Fire Plunge area, which is a WIP still, and built a souveniour/ onride photo store near Fire Plunge, and built a Station building, which I don't like, but didn't have time to get rid of most of it and change it. If anybody wants to make small changes to the station building your welcome to, just don't mess with the coaster :D. Thinking about it now, I might want to do a fire fighting theme for Fire Plunge, I don't really know. 

Other changes: 

• Added path to roundabout city (mechanic couldn't get to it)
  • Shortened Fire Plunge queue line
  • Made some small staff changes
  • 5a5f823613850_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-1710-44-39.thumb.png.578137800319510d3a4c5e82837cf33d.png5a5f826bf0e91_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-1710-44-25.thumb.png.50c35ceeb6fc6d922c17e5ff0f364c4b.png5a5f8267612ed_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72018-01-1710-44-57.thumb.png.4fbb003cfa6f45c8bd8b92c4727d0ecd.png

Queue: @Wuis, Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier, Darthyoda714
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, TCE, RedScope53, saxman1089

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.71.sv6

Edited by Darthyoda714
  • Like 2

Claiming!

@Darthyoda714 That really doesn't look remotely close to the 72 hours of work, there must be a moment where you could atleast leave a message on your phone or something. When claiming, make sure that you are able to notify people when there's delay. You could even put it even on your calendar. Was quite dissapointed not being able to work on it yesterday. :S  

EDIT: Also, I don't care about your reasoning. And I'll let it slide, but be aware that someone could claim it if they've asked how your turn is going and you don't respond, that would be all your work gone. I do respect you for working on the park, can't improve if you don't try! =^)

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Darthyoda714 said:

Then I went over to the Fire Plunge area, which is a WIP still, and built a souveniour/ onride photo store near Fire Plunge, and built a Station building, which I don't like, but didn't have time to get rid of most of it and change it. If anybody wants to make small changes to the station building your welcome to, just don't mess with the coaster :D

I would be willing to make changes to it, but they won't be small:P. Seriously though, if you don't like what you built don't share it with us.. Make something you're proud of. If you're unable to, just give your turn to the next person.

Edited by Deurklink
May have been a bit too harsh :(

Being a ninja, and claiming from the missed list.

Claimed: - TCE
Queue: Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier, Darthyoda714, Wuis
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, saxman1089

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wuis said:

New Cliff AreaNew Cornish FarmNew Tram Stations + A BRAND NEW SPECTACULAR CHAOS COASTER

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.72.sv6

Queue: Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier, Darthyoda714, Wuis
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, TCE, RedScope53, saxman1089

@Jochem can go fix my mess now. :) 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.72.sv6

The farm looks amazing now, really appreciate you taking some time on it. I knew it was missing something, and the way my game won't let me do scenery properly, I couldn't do it. 

Thanks.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, TCE said:

The farm looks amazing now, really appreciate you taking some time on it. I knew it was missing something, and the way my game won't let me do scenery properly, I couldn't do it. 

Thanks.

Wow the ninja.

No problem, it's something which someone mentioned which was an issue for the guests when I started my turn and turned out to be one of the better thing I did this turn, I'm not sure about the horse stable I'd like to find a different way for the trucks to enter than the doors which don't really work. I also like the tram station that connects with it. The rest of the area I still have to work on, needs a touch and it feels a bit disconnected. 

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 3

I made a "Lightning Tour" for the guests. Great for the family to find out why and how lightning happens and strikes, with interactive games and puzzles for the kids inside.

As always, my scenery goes all over the place on different angles, so I couldn't add any nice scenery :(. But what I wanted to do was make a building over the exit and make it quite a bit outwards, so it looks like the guests are doing things in the building, but whatever, LOL.

Anyone can add to it, change the colors, have a play around if they wish.

Queue: @JochemDeurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier, Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53, saxman1089

rct2.jpg

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.73.sv6

• Like 1

Built a launched coaster called Fenrir, after the mythical wolf who is foretold to kill Odin during Ragnarok. Station is themed after an old church (cause that's what I felt like building).

Also changed my normal Arrow coaster into a shark themed coaster and renamed it Sharknado (sorry, I’ll change if I think of something better).

Claimed:  --
Queue: Jochem, Deurklink, Leudimin, giraty, Broxzier, Darthyoda714, Wuis, TCE, saxman1089
Missed: xbalogan, jensj12, Przemek, Spiffyjack, TheMightyClem, 1081p, cascadia, RedScope53

@Jochem you're up (again) !

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7 2018-01-21 21-50-17.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7 2018-01-21 21-50-26.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7 2018-01-21 21-50-33.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.74.sv6

Edited by saxman1089
  • Like 5