Group Park 7

Broxzier

Didn't get nearly as much as I wanted done, found time as best as I could to do it, but I was just too busy in the end. So will have to return to it on my next turn.

Continued building up onto the mountain with a Wing Rider! As well as a mansion for surrounding scenery. Also got a mountain pathway completed to allow foot travel to the location.
Besides that, I touched up on a few areas around 1081p's ride. Not much, mainly just fixed a few clipping areas of scenery.

6B4rALR.png

Claimed: 

Queue: @RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack

• Like 4
1 hour ago, xbalogan said:

Didn't get nearly as much as I wanted done, found time as best as I could to do it, but I was just too busy in the end. So will have to return to it on my next turn.

Continued building up onto the mountain with a Wing Rider! As well as a mansion for surrounding scenery. Also got a mountain pathway completed to allow foot travel to the location.
Besides that, I touched up on a few areas around 1081p's ride. Not much, mainly just fixed a few clipping areas of scenery.

6B4rALR.png

Claimed: 

Queue: @RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack

Park file plz 9_9

26 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Claimed: 

Queue: @TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack, RedScope53

Claimed: Claimed! Just waiting on the file from @xbalogan

Queue: Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan

Once again, my screenshot failed! Not sure why it keeps doing this :(. Maybe a bug on my end?

I just worked on the farm. Added a food/drink court there. Added stuff to the goat pen, also added a petting farm area and a tractor ride (credit to spacek531 for this).

My scenery creating skills suck! Like major! So if anyone wants to have a go at making the farm better with some scenery, especially that food court (because I believe I made a bit of a mess of it, lol), then by all means go ahead.

Thanks.

Claimed: 

Queue: @Broxzier giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, TCE

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.25.sv6

Edited by TCE
  • Like 1
Just now, saxman1089 said:

I say go for it. You're in the missed list and you have the right to claim! Broxzier did make these rules after all. =)

Indeed, I was just trying to be polite :P

Claimed: RedScope53

Queue: Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, TCE
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack, 

• Like 1

Okay, is my RCT fucked, to put it mildly? Everytime I put a piece of scenery down, I view to the left and so, and see that same piece floating in the air miles from where I originally put it. 

Happens every time I use this game.

Anyone else get this stupid problem?

Edited by TCE
2 minutes ago, TCE said:

Okay, is my RCT fucked, to put it mildly? Everytime I put a piece of scenery down, I view to the left and so, and see that same piece floating in the air miles from where I originally put it. 

Happens every time I use this game.

Anyone else get this stupid problem?

It's working fine for me..

11 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

That's not happening on my end. Does this only happen in the group park? Otherwise you may want to make another thread for it, and report it on GitHub.

Nah, it's been happening every single time since I've had OpenRCT2.

I thought maybe this was a common thing that everyone got, that's why I envied every player I came across with great scenery. Now I know this is just on my end, I'm gonna take it to GitHub.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, TCE said:

Everytime I put a piece of scenery down, I view to the left and so, and see that same piece floating in the air miles from where I originally put it. 

By "view to the left" do you mean rotating the view? As in, the object appears to be in the right place from one perspective? Since RCT2 is in an orthographic projection, it's impossible to judge depth from a single angle - so it's very easy to misplace scenery when you build from one viewpoint only, and only notice when you rotate the view. I find this happens a lot when building supports.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

By "view to the left" do you mean rotating the view? As in, the object appears to be in the right place from one perspective? Since RCT2 is in an orthographic projection, it's impossible to judge depth from a single angle - so it's very easy to misplace scenery when you build from one viewpoint only, and only notice when you rotate the view. I find this happens a lot when building supports.

Yes, exactly what happens. I build something, a put a roof in for example, I click the next view, and it's flying 5ft away from where I put it. Every time I put any object down, I have to go through every angle to see if it's placed right, and most the time, it isn't.

People that do scenery, if they have to through the shit I do, I envy. This is doing my nut.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Whats your scaling set to? That might be an issue. Also, remember to place the object on the ground first, and use a combo of crlt/shift to move things up/down to where you want.

Everything I think is okay mate, I 100% know the object is on the ground, check the file. Thanks for helping though. I need to sort this, lol.

57 minutes ago, TCE said:

Everything I think is okay mate, I 100% know the object is on the ground, check the file. Thanks for helping though. I need to sort this, lol.

Tis odd. I've never had that problem in the ten years I've played RCT2, or ORCT2, I mean, aside from user error of me messing up, but never the game doing it.

• Like 1