Group Park 7

Broxzier

I'm having some trouble with my pc....  so i'll have to skip for now T.T (i don't have the time to fix it really.)

Claimed: -
Queue: @giraty, SpiffyJack, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem

Edited by Jochem
5 hours ago, Broxzier said:
  • Built one ride but demolished afterwards - now it's just a park update with scenery and fixes
  • Fixed the diagonal path
  • Placed a ton of benches and bins around the park - park rating is 950+ once again and no more engry guests
  • Build a new path connecting the center with the Mountaineer area
  • Tidied some paths by using the wide asphalt one for the stairs
  • Made a few blocky paths cornered (I love how these look!)
  • Extended the kind of empty entrance area somewhat - feel free to get rid of the building and pond if you have a better idea.
  • Removed invisible paths going through corners. There's an issue at the central plaza too - guests walk through the fences, but removing the paths there affects the nearby tiles too.

K4l52a8.pngQZVU8ko.png

Something I just tried before posting. This is not in the attached saved game:
iZl3WkU.png

Queue: giraty, SpiffyJack, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier

@giraty, @Jochem (moved you back to the missed-turn list, in case you want to go now)

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.15.sv6

Great work, love the first pic.
That was my sole purpose of adding the wide paths, makes stairs look a lot cleaner :D 

• Like 1

I'm sightseeing around the park and I have to say, it's looks like a great park already! By that I suddenly cannot think a good idea at all to build any ride. Instead I changed the umbrella colours and opened a closed information kiosk. I tried to build River Rapids but deleted it because I don't like my design.

EDIT: Just looking at my own screenshot and realised Info 4 and 5 have same colour 161590.gif

Queue: @SpiffyJackSpiffyJack, Deurklink, Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty

59eac4f6534c6_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-2022-07-24.thumb.png.0276935ee7c1f69a2e81770f16964af9.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.16.sv6

Edited by giraty
  • Like 2

I created Space World, a big space center with a Motion Simulator and a Roto-drop. I also diverted the monorail so now it has a station inside the building. Maybe the area around the building needs some more space-themed attractions? *wink wink*

PS: i temporarily removed the monorail station in the bridge-building because people cannot go there yet. Monorail now only has a station at Space world.

59ebbb8676907_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-2123-21-09.thumb.png.04573cbc1cbd224c7aaf808ea09af91d.png

@Wuis

Queue: Wuis, Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack

Edit: And i also included the save, which i totally didn't forget earlier.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.17.sv6

Edited by Deurklink
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Deurklink said:

Edit: And i also included the save, which i totally didn't forget earlier.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.17.sv6

I totally didn't forget it either, idk what Cascadia was talking about :D

~Edit~ That building looks really good. I agree, I like the idea of theming areas, but not like we did in GP6 with zones and stuff, just a more, free flowing theme, kinda like how I made a similar style coaster near the wooden bridge skyride thingy.

Edited by RedScope53

HEY YOU!

59ee33a69dcb8_awesomedeurklink.png.5743389df677c9c419c91dcee2988126.png: Who me?

Ya, you! You think you can just hunt dinos, huh? Ya thought wrong! *Wuis uses time wasting*

59ee3408e90e7_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-2316-54-07.thumb.png.01971d232cc0d6d79bb5e28bacf99ba7.png

From now on, everyone entering and leaving the space world will be checked on their backgrounds and any sharp objects they might want to carry into the rest of the park.

59ee3406f1c99_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-2316-54-11.thumb.png.6ffcb7362bffe1b0c5507ca6ef8612bc.png

Unfortunately for Wuis, he build his cage for 99% of glass, the building collapsed when a duck tried to use it as a place to land. (though an easter egg has been constructed near Illuminati Confirmed)

Now on to real changes, after having dealt with that meanie of a ******ink. 

59ee36c160789_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark72017-10-2320-06-51.thumb.png.24fd46169899236489bdc570946ccb78.png

I transformed the station for "Two Acorns & The Bear", it's already better. :P  I didn't do anything else because both things were very time consuming, was planning to build a water ride, but I couldn't find a decent spot atm.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 7.18.sv6

Queue: Cascadia, Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis
Missed: Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack

@cascadia

• Like 3

Cascadia has't claimed the park within 24 hrs, so I'll just update the queue for everyone :)

Queue Leudimin, Darthyoda714, 1081p, saxman1089, xbalogan, RedScope53, TCE, Broxzier, giraty, Deurklink, Wuis
Missed: Cascadia, Philmon11, Jensj12, Przemek, Jochem, Spiffyjack

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Leudimin said:

Nope, I have the right to claim now so I'm doing so. Sorry.

Actually, if i recall correctly, being on the missed turns list means you can claim at any time when it is not claimed yet.. And since Cascadia claimed before you did that would mean it is his turn..

• Like 1

Deurklink recalls correctly. Cascadia has been moved to the missed turn list, because 24 hours had passed, but claimed the park shortly afterwards, as anyone from that list may do. That means that whoever was in the queue will have to wait a turn longer. Anyone from the missed turn list has a higher priority. If this means you can't take your turn after Cascadia, you too will be moved to the missed turn list, and will be able to claim it when it's free to claim (or put yourself in front of the queue again).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Leudimin said:

But that's not fair! He can force me to the missed list as he could hold the park until Thursday night (UTC) and I will be out for the weekend, starting already Friday afternoon.

I didn't make the rules:P

Anyway, what you can do in your situation is just move yourself to the missed turn list when it's your turn, and claim after the weekend when you have time. Then there is no pressure.

• Like 1