Blueprints in Multiplayer

Saved rides.

From what I can tell, this is restricted because either A. MP is supposed to be a show of skill over time, which makes using stuff already made beforehand pointless.

B. possibly game crashing

C. easily exploitable for trolling.

Edited by imlegos
  • Like 1

Ten maybe you should be able to de/activate it as server owner/hoster or for the possibilities that it is because of game crashes: Then  I would like to know if that's the reason and if they can fix it in the future.

Also for me it would be the addition of fully built stations because I am a bit too lazy to do it.

Also I could build my already built coasters.

I believe there are two crashes here, and both happen on the receiving clients, not the one placing them. One has something to do with the ride preview, it creates a map and a new ride with its own ID and everything, and the second crash is when it's being placed. The TD6 file is not being sent to the server, but it's needed in order to place the track.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Broxzier said:

I believe there are two crashes here, and both happen on the receiving clients, not the one placing them. One has something to do with the ride preview, it creates a map and a new ride with its own ID and everything, and the second crash is when it's being placed. The TD6 file is not being sent to the server, but it's needed in order to place the track.

ah ok thx for your info