Need help with scenery building.

So I see many parks and rides with beautiful scenery in videos and such and I notice something that people do when building scenery for their attractions and everything. I'd like to know how to do it if anyone knows. Look at my picture for reference. They are able to put a wall that tilts at an angle to fill in triangular corner pieces of their buildings to make the building look more complete and realistic. I always have this problem when making buildings where anytime I make a building like structure, I can't ever fill in these gaps by the roof and it's like a triangular shape corner that leaves a gap. I wan't to be able to fix this. Picture 1 Is my problem, Picture 2 is what i wan't to be able to do or something similar. Is there a button I need to press? Obviously i know using shift and ctrl but is there anything else that i might not know thatr could accomplish this? Thank you.

efefefefefef.png

rct2 angled remgkermlgklg.png

Certain fence objects have these sloped sprites so that they can be built on sloped terrain. The easiest way to place sloped fence pieces not on sloped ground is to use the tile inspector, which allows you to directly adjust the slope of objects that support it.

The old way of doing it was to raise the ground to the point you wanted to build the fence, place the fence on the sloped ground, and then lower the ground with zero clearance enabled.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Certain fence objects have these sloped sprites so that they can be built on sloped terrain. The easiest way to place sloped fence pieces not on sloped ground is to use the tile inspector, which allows you to directly adjust the slope of objects that support it.

The old way of doing it was to raise the ground to the point you wanted to build the fence, place the fence on the sloped ground, and then lower the ground with zero clearance enabled.

Thank you for your reply. What exactly is the "Tile inspector" and how can I find it/ use it? I'm sorry, I fairly new to this.

12 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

4 minutes ago, Amendez9193 said:

Thank you for your reply. What exactly is the "Tile inspector" and how can I find it/ use it? I'm sorry, I fairly new to this.

NVM, I have figured out this method. Thank you so very much! Now I feel like I am no longer limited to my capabilities of building beautiful scenery and now I have my full potential. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Edited by Amendez9193
  • Like 1

You can also do the same trick by placing a roof "with side wall" under the roof "without side wall". With this trick you can make this type of roof for example :

3x5Js.png

How to do this ?

First place the roof "with side wall" at the good height :

yVbav.png

Then place the roof "without side wall" under the first roof :

RKeMa.png

Now use the tile inspector to raise the roof "without side wall" :

zC80d.png

Here is the result :

zfTm.png

You can use different kind of roof

DlSiB.png