new park by loomani

loomani

On 8/1/2017 at 18:08, jensj12 said:

I'd like to see all synced coasters in action. Can you post a video and/or save file?

I don't know how to record video so I uploaded the saved game. tell me what do you think

And also I'm currently trying to make a very cool quadruple or quintuple racer coasters if you want to see them

Edited by loomani
Add something to say
  • Like 2

In RCT3 I managed to make a good octuple racer. Those thing are great to watch and make. For perfect syncing, try to make the tracks use exactly the same pieces in the same order, but sometimes left/right switched.

This also keeps them synced: ORCTSync.png.343aafb83c7adc4c93a6b1b4441bc48c.png

Keep up the good work!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2017 at 07:45, jensj12 said:

In RCT3 I managed to make a good octuple racer. Those thing are great to watch and make. For perfect syncing, try to make the tracks use exactly the same pieces in the same order, but sometimes left/right switched.

This also keeps them synced: ORCTSync.png.343aafb83c7adc4c93a6b1b4441bc48c.png

Keep up the good work!

Octuple?!? As in eight? Please tell me you have a screenshot of that, cause that would be fun to see!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Bumping this incredible park. Vertical G-Fall and Engine Pulser are probably my favorite track designs here because of the effective management of velocity without using additional boosts or lifts after the first drop. Also I love how the altitude of these rides taper off in the last half to burn off excess velocity while meandering through a generous amount of land space. Not to mention that this park features double, triple, and quintuple racers all with very appropriate and clean themeing. Quality work!!