Nothing bad, just some incorrect sprites drawn. Next time, please upload the video to youtube or vid.me so we can view it on mobile devices.

Since this is a bug report, please include the version of the game, you can find it in the lower left corner of the main menu. Also check if the bug is still present on the latest develop version of the game. If that's the case, add a new issue on github, there's a link on this board.

• Like 3
On 7/22/2017 at 05:28, jensj12 said:

Next time, please upload the video to youtube or vid.me so we can view it on mobile devices.

Why would you need to view it on a mobile device?

Aside from being away from a computer, RCT2 (specifically OpenRCT2) can only be played on the computer at the moment. You can just download the file on your computer and it's not a hassle.

Edited text below:

RCT2 (specifically OpenRCT2) can only be played on the computer at the moment. You can just download the file on your computer and it's not a hassle.

Alright, I was tired and was being dumb. Sorry for that.

Edited by Ultimater
me being an idiot
21 hours ago, jensj12 said:

add a new issue on github

I currently don't have a GitHub account but plan on making one soon. Until then, I will be reporting random bugs here. And if you are kind you can report it for me.

And if you are kind you can report it for me.

When I said that, I mean you can do it if you want. You don't HAVE to report it for me, but as I said I don't have a GitHub account.

Thank you for the help with this problem.

Edited by Ultimater
Mini typo.
8 hours ago, Ultimater said:

Why would you need to view it on a mobile device?

Because he might be away from his desktop?

RCT2 (specifically OpenRCT2) can only be played on the computer at the moment

Not really true - OpenRCT2 does work on mobile, it's just that nobody plays it on mobile because it's very hard to use without a mouse. The mobile port of vanilla RCT2 (RCTC) is very popular though (it has a redesigned interface that's better for touchscreens).

I currently don't have a GitHub account but plan on making one soon

Why not just make one now? It only takes 5 minutes. Having all the bug reports in one place makes them easier to keep track of.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Like 1

At least half of my visits on this side are on a mobile device. There are weeks when I don't even touch a computer, but I always have my tablet with me so I can respond if people need help. Furthermore, it is possible to open openrct2 on mobile devices (but don't expect it to work completely).

Glad to see your problem is solved. If you find any more (not yet reported) bugs, please post them and indicate that you don't have a GH account. We'll happily file an issue for you if necessary.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jensj12 said:

At least half of my visits on this side are on a mobile device. There are weeks when I don't even touch a computer

I don't see a point in that. I still can download and play the video on my tablet which is Android, but as for iOS I don't know if it works or not.

I said before that if you were away from any computer, it would make a point.

It would also make a point if your computer is broken or unable to use.

If you have an iOS device,  then I say that might be a problem. It doesn't really matter now, since the problem is resolved.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Ultimater said:

Aside from being away from a computer, RCT2 (specifically OpenRCT2) can only be played on the computer at the moment.

I know RCT2 was ported to mobile. 

But I only said that because:

1. I was tired. I wasn't thinking as much as I normally do.

2. It doesn't want to launch on my device (tablet).  Not sure why, but It doesnt work.

3 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Not really true - OpenRCT2 does work on mobile, it's just that nobody plays it on mobile because it's very hard to use without a mouse. The mobile port of vanilla RCT2 (RCTC) is very popular though (it has a redesigned interface that's better for touchscreens).

I know RCT2 was ported to mobile.

I never heard about OpenRCT2 for Mobile Users.

It doesn't want to launch on my device (tablet).

RCTC doesn't.

31 minutes ago, Ultimater said:

I never heard about OpenRCT2 for Mobile Users.

That's because nobody uses it. It exists, but it's just the desktop version compiled for Android - it still has the same UI which is very hard to use without a mouse. I'm not aware of anyone actually playing it - all I've seen of it is from the developers who ported it.

Also, why do you split your replies into three consecutive posts?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...