OpenRCT2 0.1.0 title sequence is up for download

It's been quite a few weeks since my last post - family issues. So, I'll bridge the gap with my thoughts. 

I've actually enjoyed this title screen (I've not seen the entire thing yet; so, I'll likely edit this later). It's nice to see some change every once in a while for title screens. I'm not sure if you could retake title sequences (as I have never tinkered with them) and make the change from slide to slide faster. I personally prefer a quicker paced title sequence whereas it shows a particular instance 1-whatever times for like three seconds, as if to see a fast coaster enter the screen and leave, and then switch to a different image. Likewise goes for slower rides, by winding slowly for a very short period of time. It's just a little nitpick of my own account. Other than that, I quite like the your work!

That gives me an idea. It would be a sweet feature to be able to save/have available the title sequences from the past. So, for those who sometimes get sick at looking at the same thing over and over, be able to switch out the sequences or make their own. 

Just a mini feature to make the whole game more appealing to the OCD-ic type. :P

• Like 1

You can download previous title sequences from the github repository where they all are stored at http://github.com/OpenRCT2/title-sequences. I have updated them so they will work with 0.1.0 stable and newer. Just add the folders to your

OpenRCT2\title sequence

folder, but be sure to remove the periods from the file name because OpenRCT2 will assume they are extensions.

Edited by Spacek
  • Like 1