Retro RCT1 scenario pack?

Should I make a retro-styled RCT1 scenario pack  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a retro-styled RCT1 scenario pack

• Yes
    • No
    • No; but keep doing RCT2 scenarios

For many of you probably know, I am a scenario creator for RCT2, and I've noticed that there is very little in the way of retro RCt1-styled scenario packs. The only person I can recall doing one is maian_sos. Other than that, there's been no luck. 

The past couple uploads of my scenarios, I tried to give a new fresh twist and make some RCT1 styled scenarios, and I fear I've done a great job. Now, I am thinking that I may or may not do a retro scenario pack of 15-30 scenarios and upload them all for you here, or possibly have them in-game when OpenRCT2 decides to replace the campaigns with user created versions.

I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea to start a retro scenario pack. 

If I do end up doing this, I am very willing to take suggestions, and I may even do a format where only certain rides are available for the first X amount of scenarios, and then progressively add new things in. (Like RCT1 did, and RCT2 did not). Collaborations and ideas are always welcome if you should decide to participate with me.

If I even make the choice to start a retro-pack, it could possibly ascend into more retro packs, say like RCT1 vanilla, then Wacky Worlds(?) and of course Corkscrew Follies. 

There are a lot of possibilities if you think I should give it a try. In fact, I am going to go ahead and do a poll.

As always, give me your ideas, questions, comments or anything of that nature to me should you have something to be answered, and if you'd like to participate, PM me!

Thanks,

-BlazingEmpireHD