Invisible Tracks

Just played around a bit with the tile inspector and tried the invisible tracks option.

Love the way how you can now build go kart tracks on a footpath or a vintage car ride through a cold siberia theming without any tracks visible.

• Like 3

1:50 - Sounds like the clearance cheat is not working for building underwater, while it should allow this. If you come across these kinds of issues, you can let the developers know on GitHub.

8:45 - Nice idea, but as you see the path additions are part of the path, hence why they become invisible with it. You could make use of custom invisible paths to get the result you were hoping for.

11:11 - In OpenRCT2 you can hide ride entrances and exits in a nicer way without using corrupt elements, by going to the paint tab, and choosing the "No Entrance (OpenRCT2 Only!) option for the entrance style.

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

1:50 - Sounds like the clearance cheat is not working for building underwater, while it should allow this. If you come across these kinds of issues, you can let the developers know on GitHub.

I tried this again and it seems to be a bug, because i can't build into water with clearance check enabled.

8:45 - Nice idea, but as you see the path additions are part of the path, hence why they become invisible with it. You could make use of custom invisible paths to get the result you were hoping for.

Yeah it was just a spontaneous idea i had at that moment. I will try it again with your tipp.

• Like 1