Feels Good to Be Back :)

Hello everyone. Officially making a comeback now. A lot has happened over the last year (and more) that I’d love to get into someday, but won’t bore everyone to sleep with here. :P While some people may know I did already come back, back in October-ish (BlazingEmpireHD, imlegos, YoloSweggLord, cascadia and a few more should be able to attest to that to varying degrees), I hope to make myself useful here once more. :)

So how is everyone? I’ve been focusing on CSO-based scenery-making this whole while so my NCSO is very terrible right now. Hope I can focus on that aspect here with the newest Group Park! 

Again, feels good to be back guys. Should I post some OpenRCT2 work I got around to this past year? :D

• Like 2

Yaaaaay! Finally! Goodness, you've missed a lot.  I don't know where to begin with it, but I am really glad to see you back. You need to become a valued member of the site again!!!

You can account for me at least, but your NCSO is definitely not terrible; better than me, in fact. Group Park would be an excellent area to get you back into NCSO swing of things. ;) Can't be that much different than using CSO, right? I mean any one who uses it to an extent like you must have taken awhile to get used to it. I'm rambling on, but ya get what I mean.

As for your work....dude. All of it needs to be posted. Allllllllllll of it!

Welcome back to the site once more! Excited to see more from you!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ziscor said:

Hello everyone. Officially making a comeback now. A lot has happened over the last year (and more) that I’d love to get into someday, but won’t bore everyone to sleep with here. :P While some people may know I did already come back, back in October-ish (BlazingEmpireHD, imlegos, YoloSweggLord, cascadia and a few more should be able to attest to that to varying degrees), I hope to make myself useful here once more. :)

So how is everyone? I’ve been focusing on CSO-based scenery-making this whole while so my NCSO is very terrible right now. Hope I can focus on that aspect here with the newest Group Park! 

Again, feels good to be back guys. Should I post some OpenRCT2 work I got around to this past year? :D

Awsome.. welcome back... now get into the Group 6 build :D